Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009.1 GT with a subscription to OnStar, and would love to keep that functional and just add the factory bluetooth feature that the 2009.5 G8's have.

So what do I need? I'd like to just walk into the Parts Dept and say "I need part number _____".

:wiggle:

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Only place is Sellers AutoSport. Not many boxes out there and Chris will not be doing them for a while.
Check their sponsor thread.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Chris is still doing the programming. The big problem is getting a box. I was one of the lucky few who got my hands on a new one. Chris programmed it and it works flawlessly. Happy hunting!

·
Poor man's 5 Series BMW
326 Posts
I have a 2009.1 GT with a subscription to OnStar, and would love to keep that functional and just add the factory bluetooth feature that the 2009.5 G8's have.

So what do I need? I'd like to just walk into the Parts Dept and say "I need part number _____".

:wiggle:
Here is a long thread about the subject. Good luck to you GT G8. Like PaycheckG8 said, the box is hard to find and Chris is taking a break from programming boxes. :(
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23068&highlight=vcim+bluetooth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Screenname7
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing