Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from vacation. I needed it!

So how about a deal!

Sport and Premium G8 GT for 26,995.00 + TTL with owner loyalty!

6G2EC57YX9L230122

Model Year:
2009Division: Pontiac Model:2EC69 - G8 javascript:submit_bars_reprint('[Ljava.lang.String;@9e7786','116627','abonsignore','');PreferredEquipment Group:N/A - N/A Event Code: 5000-Vehicle Delivered to Dealer Primary Color:39U - Stryker Blue Metallic Order #: MXSB41 Secondary Color:N/A - N/A MSRP†:$34,090.00 Trim:463 - Leather Trim, Onyx Order Type: TRI - New Dealer Inventory Stock Engine:L76 - Engine, 6.0L V8 SFI Age of Inventory: 64 Transmission:MYC - 6-Speed Automatic Transmission Stock #:
N/A
N/A
Other Options: P43:Tire Inflator Kit PCQ:premium Package PDX:Sport Package QCZ:Tire, P245/40R19-94W, Summer, Blackwall QS4:Wheels, 19" Machine-Faced Alum., 5-Spoke UWP:Sound System, AM/FM Stereo w/6 Disc CD Player YF5:Emissions, CA

·
Registered
114 Posts
I officially hate anyone that is within a reasonable driving distance of Nino. I can barely find used ones for much less than that around here.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
It's a good price! The best I could do on that car was $28,900, but unfortunately it doesn't have bluetooth.

·
Bolt on Bandit
69 Posts
Im sure you have heard this a million times but if you were closer I would be all over this. My local dealers cant even come close to that price. Goodluck with the sale, shouldnt be hard......lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im sure you have heard this a million times but if you were closer I would be all over this. My local dealers cant even come close to that price. Goodluck with the sale, shouldnt be hard......lol.
We should find a local dealer that have two cars that meet our criteria and see if we can get a package deal. :driving:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Back from vacation. I needed it!

So how about a deal!

Sport and Premium G8 GT for 26,995.00 + TTL with owner loyalty!

6G2EC57YX9L230122

Model Year:
2009Division: Pontiac Model:2EC69 - G8 javascript:submit_bars_reprint('[Ljava.lang.String;@9e7786','116627','abonsignore','');PreferredEquipment Group:N/A - N/A Event Code: 5000-Vehicle Delivered to Dealer Primary Color:39U - Stryker Blue Metallic Order #: MXSB41 Secondary Color:N/A - N/A MSRP†:$34,090.00 Trim:463 - Leather Trim, Onyx Order Type: TRI - New Dealer Inventory Stock Engine:L76 - Engine, 6.0L V8 SFI Age of Inventory: 64 Transmission:MYC - 6-Speed Automatic Transmission Stock #:
N/A
N/A
Other Options: P43:Tire Inflator Kit PCQ:premium Package PDX:Sport Package QCZ:Tire, P245/40R19-94W, Summer, Blackwall QS4:Wheels, 19" Machine-Faced Alum., 5-Spoke UWP:Sound System, AM/FM Stereo w/6 Disc CD Player YF5:Emissions, CA
That's before Gm Card earning too, correct? What a great deal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, do you still have the car available

·
Registered
5 Posts
check your username email

·
Registered
5 Posts
alrite tried to send it again. I am rite around the corner in alvin here. how late are you there tonite if i can find a sitter. if not is this deal still good tomorrow afternoon.

·
Bolt on Bandit
69 Posts
We should find a local dealer that have two cars that meet our criteria and see if we can get a package deal. :driving:
its worth a shot. if your serious shoot me a PM and well setup something.

·
Nor Cal
299 Posts
I officially hate anyone that is within a reasonable driving distance of Nino. I can barely find used ones for much less than that around here.
The flight to Nino would be well worth the drive back:driving:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.