Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Nino, different topic. Did you see the story in High Performance Pontiac Magazine this month on the 62 Super Duty Catalina that was raced by Gay Pontiac back in the early 60's? You'll certainly want to hang that on the wall in your dealership.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys Nino is a stand up guy. showed up at the dealer to look and intending to buy but the Goss from maryland swooped in and took my car. But, Nino hooked me up with its identical twin for the same price. Good guy there in my book. To bad I didn't have a bigger down payment saw several GXP's on the lot. Because of Nino, Gay GMC will get my future business when I decide to replace my truck.

·
2009 G8 GXP
448 Posts
hey guys Nino is a stand up guy. showed up at the dealer to look and intending to buy but the Goss from maryland swooped in and took my car. But, Nino hooked me up with its identical twin for the same price. Good guy there in my book. To bad I didn't have a bigger down payment saw several GXP's on the lot. Because of Nino, Gay GMC will get my future business when I decide to replace my truck.
Nino is a stand up guy. He put my azz in a car I never dreamed I could afford.
Gay Pontiac already had my business, Nino kept it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Damn makes me feel like I got ripped LOL. Was this price with 0 percent or included cash back instead?

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Nino, I ended up getting my car for $802.16 below suppliere/credit union pricing. The dealer was shady when doing this. They wanted to give me a separate check for the $802.16. Instead I asked them to just add the $802.16 to my trade. On my buyers sheet that is what they did, they showed that they sold me the car for supplier pricing and gave me $802.16 more for my trade. While shady for not being totally honest, I said that would be fine. I bought the car on 4/23. The dealer is calling, emailing and plain badgering the crap out of me because they want me to bring in my Credit Union verification because GM wants it. I already have the title, have my tags and the transaction is done. My car was in the service pay 17 out of the first 33 days with major issues and the dealership I bought the car from was no help whatsoever. I had to take it to another shop that was great with me. My question is, why are they pushing me for the Credit Union info?

Sorry to hijack your thread :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Gossamer : The new record for longest distance traveled to us! Thanks for coming in and I hope you enjoy your car as much as I enjoy mine.

xddave : I appreciate you giving me a chance to sell you a car! Thanks for the business and Ill be here whenever you need another one with the same great, easy deals.

OLD_GOAT : :D Hopefully there will be something fun from GM in the future for us to keep looking at, for now our GXP's will have to do.

WhiteHotWhyNot : 30,995.00 + TTL

Virus : It's cool, I have done the same for some customers to make it look better for the banks usually and get them more for the trade. It also helps our allocation of cars and helps us earn more units.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well I made it back. Took 26 hours straight with no stopping but it was worth it. Nino was great and it was well worth the drive back . Good time with the wife. My only issue Nino is I would slap your detail guy in the back of the head though. He needs to remember to put the windows down to clean the whole thing. ;) no big deal.

·
Registered
791 Posts
does the zero % financing go along with this deal? I'm doubting it. What sort of interest rate are new car loans going for these days?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well I made it back. Took 26 hours straight with no stopping but it was worth it. Nino was great and it was well worth the drive back . Good time with the wife. My only issue Nino is I would slap your detail guy in the back of the head though. He needs to remember to put the windows down to clean the whole thing. ;) no big deal.

Now thats a drive.. Woah.

I made the detail guy pay for it tonight... Kept him there till 10 while he cleaned the white GXP for a customer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Now why aren't there similar deals here in Northern CA? Best I got after looking all over is CU discount - rebate - loyalty which is $29,236 for a GT with Premium and Sport. It's not like they're selling like hot cakes - my nearest dealer still have the same 7 G8's from last month. Asking for the 0% APR offer is worse - dealers say you have to pay MSRP for that.

Even the used car market here sucks with prices like $25K for a used V6 and $27K for a used GT.

Guess the wife might get her Volvo after all. Trying to worm my way up from a G6 to a G8 by telling her of supposedly great discounts (despite the dying brand).

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.