Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ever have an idea that you think would be wild as hell and change the game of whatever Industry your looking to improve. Man imagine a car that won't rust or you don't have to dry after you wash it. You would never need to wax your car. Well maybe if you had scratches after a buff . Man all I need to do know is get a hold of this guy and a paint shop. Oh and probably a few million for funding ,that's all. Oh and trademark my idea. Have people snag my idea and sh*t. Oh helll nooo!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well given the zero replies , maybe its not such a cool idea after alll. Hmm , the things that get people talking and the things that just don't stick. Well I guess I'll let this thread die a peaceful death .

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought so ,glad theres at least one other person who thinks so lol. I might try this as an undercoat treatment. I live in the northeast and think this stuff would be great as a rust proofing product .

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No prob. I subscribe to the tedtalks you tube channel. Great discussions. There was one I saw on a girl from north Korea and another on a kid from Africa that was cool. He invented a device to keep lions from killing their live stock.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If its easy enough to re apply then not a big issue. or if mixed with a clear coat ,if it will just hold up forever. Glad to see this thread is starting to have a pulse lol.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The product is out. There is a web site where they sell the product. I emailed them with a couple questions. Can't remember web site. Ill look it up and edit
Ultra ever dry store .com

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Ermahherdd! I want. Btw tedtalks ain't for nerds, I love those things. Its people like that who give me a sense of hope for this dwindling world.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I simply asked if this could be used as a undercoat and if it could be mixed with a base coat or clear coat. See where it goes and yea,ill let you and others know what they say. Hell that cement trick. I'd never have to shovel my drive way. Im putting this crap on everything lol.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wiscog8 , bill Clinton is starting one of these Ted talks type shows. Last Mondays Colbert report was done at the university Clinton is holding his web casts .he interviews Clinton

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So no word back yet from my email. I did watch a video where an everyday guy had tried it. He said he wouldn't recommend using it on an auto. Very potent stuff I guess. But he didn't label himself a chemist or anything. So I still have some but little hope on my idea.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I saw this on Reddit months ago, the product is out there and is used really in commercial applications. I do not recall the name though.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ultra ever dry . And the way the rep. on Ted talks ways talking. It seemed like it was good for pretty much everything . But its starting not to look that way. Cool idea for the drive way if anything.

·
Registered
640 Posts
price?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can't recall. It varied depending on how much you wanted. They have a web site. Never did hear back from them . No biggie though.Got Dought it will work for a car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts