Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started my new (temp?) job at the local Advance Auto as the parts manager and the guys at work all have been asking all sorts of questions about my G8, some silly some just plain dumb. Then there's the kid who works next door with the white Impala LT with lime green wheels and bowties (no I'm not kidding) who has said since he first saw my car that he could take it. I saw no reason to be-little him by laughing at him so I politely just told him I don't know, even tho in reality yeah I do.

So today at lunch a couple of the younger guys who are sure the sun rises every morning because the Civic was invented asked if I could give them a ride, they also believed the Impala would take me because it has a V6. Not saying a word either way I took them for a quick little trip around the parking lot and both of them could not believe the G8 and how fast it was nor that it could drift. LOL! drift all I did was hit it a little in a turn and let it fishtail a little. It was great you guys would have loved their faces! Better then that afterwards if they held their hand out it was shaking like a leaf! LMAO!!!

Then the dude with the Impala came back over on another break and they both told him he would get murdered if he tried my G8, he didn't believe them. I stood their not having to say a word as those 2 FORMER Honda lovers told him all about their trip around the parking lot, he still swore his Impala could do the same stuff. LMAO! Kids. He'll find out ;) This Friday they invited me to come out to their meet where the baddest car out there so far is a V6 Challenger. LMAO!!! So should I go out there and take those poor kids money or would that be wrong?

·
Registered
906 Posts
I would be laughing the whole way there and back....

·
Premium Member
4,896 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
DO IT, and take pics and videos please.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright I'll go and I'll take pics so ya'all can have a good laugh. I have no way to take a video sorry :( I know I suck. I guess I should tell them I don't line up for anything less then what $100, $250, $500? Whats the new norm I haven't done this for YEARS?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Time to spank those unruly little kids, their world perspective needs to be altered and the G8 WILL do it. They don't have any money and will think $100 is a lot, tell them you'll race them for their X box, THAT's serious. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMFAO! Run em for their X box, thats mean! :laugh:

Well when I got to work today I talked to the dude with the Challenger and suddenly the kid in the Impala wants no parts of my G8, he Googled the G8 and knows better now! LMAO! I was gonna tell him $250 which would be a WHOLE paycheck for him (LMAO!) but he said PASS!

I think I'm gonna have to put my factory mufflers back on and go to one of these "meets" and make LOTS of money! I mean if a V6 Challenger is the baddest car there it'll be like taking candy from a baby.

·
Offshore Prositute
756 Posts
Jackalope, don't you have bad luck? Watch your first meet is going to be you in the papers for street racing LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
Guess the lime green wheels on the Impala isn't enough to make it go faster than a G8. But if he paints them gold you going to get your a$$ spanked. LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
I've never seen a riced-up late-model Impala. Wow, that's sad. And because it has a V6 it's fast? That's very unlike the Honda crowd; ain't they all about the "V-tec"? :)

It's too bad the kid figured out the Internet, it would have been fun to race him... you know, give him a good look at those illegal taillights of yours :D.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good kill! His ego I mean. That's cool...being defeated without even racing! It would only have been a little embarrassing if he made the claim he could beat you with only you hearing it. I'm sure talking it up in front of a bunch of other people made it even worse for him to back down.

So do the Honda's have their wheels all angled out at about 45 degrees? I have now seen the second one in my area like that. Wouldn't each corner of the car want to go in an entirely different direction from the others?!

·
Registered
822 Posts
put the stock mufflers on but make them go to a track.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
offer him a ride or go show him some tail lights... i see no purpose in this thread...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.