Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed a livernois 2r kit into my car this past week, absolutly love it!

runs amazing thanks to shane @ fap tuning

here is the video and some pics from install

" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
">
" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
">
" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
996 Posts
Nice sounds really good. So what were your numbers?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Wow, I loved those pics, can't wait to see more and results!

Any Benz owners peering through the windows wondering what that car was doing in the corner? :)

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I loved those pics, can't wait to see more and results!

Any Benz owners peering through the windows wondering what that car was doing in the corner? :)

I'm way back in the corner, they would have to come out in the shop to see it, and its looks better than half the cars in here anyways! :secret:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Livernois told me I wouldnt be happy with a 2r and that they didnt work well in G8's (mine is a GXP M6). They told me the 2c was a way better choice.........I told them I didnt want a blower cam.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i told livernois what i want, i am the customer, its my money, gimme it!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Livernois told me I wouldnt be happy with a 2r and that they didnt work well in G8's (mine is a GXP M6). They told me the 2c was a way better choice.........I told them I didnt want a blower cam.
You could always do a 2r-maxx. The Maxx is a newer, better design. It's all about knowing exactly what you want out of the car. I have driven numerous 2r-maxx M6 GXP's. They are bad ass :)

i told livernois what i want, i am the customer, its my money, gimme it!
This is true, we would of course make recommendations based off of experience, but we make it, we'll sell it if you want it. I think the 2r-maxx would have made you smile even more if you like the 2r :)

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
462 whp 418 tq!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Wow awesome numbers! If I keep the car then maybe I should switch to this cam...I wouldn't even need to upgrade my springs..

Shane you offer remote tuning? :) lol

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Sounds awesome! Nice numbers too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you mill the heads any or do ls3 valves also. These are some great number, I will add this cam to the list I am considering for sure

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No milling, stock valves

·
Registered
239 Posts
you should update your sig bro

congrats on the numbers

Jordan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts