·
Registered
2,378 Posts
97% feedback after 31 reviews is terrible

·
G8 fiend
1,245 Posts
97% feedback after 31 reviews is terrible
dont forget ebay feedback is on everything sold not jus one thing so he might not even sold one kit yet ppl sell millions of things and boud to get negative feedback. selling buncha good stuff at 100% feedback and selling good junk for 0% feedback could =99% but ur best best is looking for that item being sold and the feedback. ive browsed a few other forums and ppl just trying to sell em and no replies or feedback on them but really ur spending the same amount on a maggie installed

·
Registered
346 Posts
when it comes to big purchases like this I always go to a dealer for the said product. Reason being if it were to go wrong you know where to go and have more power in bargaining. Lastly alot of companies wont honor their warranty unless purchased from an authorized dealer.

·
Master Sheep Hurdler
1,611 Posts
They lost me at "Universal Install Kit". That's usually another name for "hack job". Just my $0.02.:dunno:

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Are you guys kidding. It is the GM Eaton supercharger and the complete front pulley and waterpump kit. Same one in the CTS-V or ZL1. They give you both part numbers so you can find out the list prices of the kits. The only problem is the LSA is a 9.0:1 compression so, you night want to change pulleys.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Woo hoo, I am going to order one of these today for the V6.
This part is compatible with 2 vehicle(s) matching Pontiac G8.
Notes Year Make Model Trim Engine
2009 Pontiac G8 All All
2008 Pontiac G8 All All

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.