Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine broke. If someone has a parts car or replaced theirs with CF or something let me know.

PM me please.

Be careful taking it off. It will snap :slap:

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I have two brand new in boxes that I was thinking of wrapping in DINOC , but never got around to it. Just throwing that out there depending on how desperate you are, I'm sure someone could come by with a "used one" at cheap.

--zep

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really desperate. In fact, I still want to finalize the audio before I replace it. I haven't even looked at what they cost new. Do you mind me asking where you got them from and how much?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
got it from greg at pace performance, and I don't remember how much, I should look at the boxes and tell you the part numbers so maybe you can even do your own research. Or maybe there's a sticker on the one you broke/took-off?

I ran without them for 6+ months when my car was under the knife, I didn't think it looked too bad.

Some people have been doing the CF treatment or even the "matte black" trim replacements, I've seen them in person and they're sharp!

Good luck man. You know, I'm local. Good luck with the rest of your build. I'm doing one this weekend. :wink2:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha, I ran without a glove box at all for a few months while tinkering. One day my boss wanted to take me out to lunch. I had just started with the company. He told me I could drive.

he got in my g8 with 20" rims and was like wtf? wires hanging all out evreywhere haha.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Did you ever find a trim piece? I am looking for one as well. If so, do you have the part number on it.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts