Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Nino and I am the Internet/Fleet/Credit Union manager at Gay Pontiac Buick GMC.

I have been at Gay for nearly 2 years now and in the automotive business for about 12.

i have done every aspect of the car business from sales, service, finance etc and love it!

i am a true enthusiast first and a saleman second.

I owned my own performance shop for almost 4 years where I used to service, sell and modify Subaru's and that was my all time favorite job, but being self employeed is tough so here I am back to what i do best, helping people get great deals on cars and trucks.

If I can help someone here buy a Car/Truck/SUV whether new or used and whether I have it for sale or someone elses just let me know.

i am here to help!

·
GXPorCTS-V
107 Posts
Hey Nino, West coaster here. Just want to thank you for your support and info. I realize that not all dealers are crooks and sometimes you just need to walk away. It's not like there's a shortage of dealers is there. Well not yet anyway. Good luck

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nino sold me my car a couple weeks ago. VERY easy to work with, no fluff. His price off the bat was thousands less than all the Houston area dealers! Thanks man!
Kevin

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I thought that I would add my 2 cents to this thread. I just came home from lining out my Deal with Nino and everything was pleasant. I got a great price for my trade in and I also got what I wanted car wise. By this weekend I will be driving around in my new magnetic grey 09 GT.

Thanks Nino for helping me make the transition from Subaru after so many years of little go carts.

·
09 G8 GT - Styker Blue
79 Posts
I too can vouch for Nino's character. He kept in contact, when other salesman did not, and it led to a sale. Thanks again for the great deal and excellent service with everyone at Gay Pontiac.

It was refreshing to actually have a salesman that was knowledgeable about cars and a huge Subaru enthusiast. How's the GC8 coming along Nino?

·
n00b
201 Posts
I too can vouch for Nino's character. He kept in contact, when other salesman did not, and it led to a sale. Thanks again for the great deal and excellent service with everyone at Gay Pontiac.

It was refreshing to actually have a salesman that was knowledgeable about cars and a huge Subaru enthusiast. How's the GC8 coming along Nino?
This +1.

One of the biggest things that counted for me while shopping was keeping contact and remembering details. Nino gave me a great deal, and the service there was top notch. Incredibly smooth transaction, and no surprises or anything. Nino was so good in fact that I drove 4 hours(1 way) from Dallas and I felt it was worth it.

Mika

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in SE Michigan and looking for a 08-09 G8 GT. Will consider a used one too. (must be a non-smoker and under 20k miles)

If it's worth a days drive.. I'd buy for the right price.

wydopnthrtl at yahoo

Rich

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nino i went to highschool with the owner of Gay Pontiac sonback in 1992. Hes name is Shane & went to Clear Lake High. Just curious if im right its a small world lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts