Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I won't speak for Chris about the tune, but the 100 and 87 will 'blend' just fine until your next tank of 93.
Thanks for the reassurance JusticePete. Chris mentioned something about a Pedders Day that might be happening in the next month or so. Is there any kind of deals or anything like that at those Pedders Days? I am really interested in upgrading the suspension but my budget of roughly $1000 (including install) doesn't seem to go too far...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thanks for the reassurance JusticePete. Chris mentioned something about a Pedders Day that might be happening in the next month or so. Is there any kind of deals or anything like that at those Pedders Days? I am really interested in upgrading the suspension but my budget of roughly $1000 (including install) doesn't seem to go too far...
We were just talking about a date and there should be an announcement soon. Our Camaro sales volume has been really really good -- knock on wood. It has been amazing to us internally. We are having similar success with other platforms increasing our volume to levels we did not expect to reach for some time. With volume comes economies of manufacturing scale. Your dollar will go further than you think. We are releasing another pre-order for the Camaro Xa coilovers. It won't be as low as the December Dollar Days pricing, but it will be lower than you expect $1,449.99. We originally priced the Xa for the Camaro well over $2K. The every day price is coming down to something like $1,799 for no other reason that the Camaro community is buying so many of them. This helps the G8 guys as there is a pre-order setup for the G8 $1,449.99 supported by Camaro volume.

Contact Chris to get yours on order.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Pete,

I saw on your site that you have some drag bushing packages. The level 2 which I believe was roughly $750 plus install looked to have quite a few of the things I think I'm looking for. I want to stabalize the car some more and to have it feel like it's holding it's line better while driving and for it just to feel like a tighter car while driving without screwing up how it rides. What exactly would the level 2 package do to the G8, driving and feel wise? Also, I couldn't find the level 3 package, do you guys have one?

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
811 Posts
Pete,

I saw on your site that you have some drag bushing packages. The level 2 which I believe was roughly $750 plus install looked to have quite a few of the things I think I'm looking for. I want to stabalize the car some more and to have it feel like it's holding it's line better while driving and for it just to feel like a tighter car while driving without screwing up how it rides. What exactly would the level 2 package do to the G8, driving and feel wise? Also, I couldn't find the level 3 package, do you guys have one?

Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan,

The Basic Drag is what we consider the Drag I. It addresses the most glaring G8 weakness, the OEM sub-frame bushes, differential and lack of castor adjustment.

Drag II increases the number of rear bushes to make certain that every available Rear Wheel Pony goes to the rear tires and is not lost in overly compliant bushes.

Drag III = Drag eXtreme includes far more and covers dampers and coils. The rear ride height goes up along with coil rate. This is a pretty serious drag package that will hustle you down the strip faster, but will not be the optimum setup for doing twisties.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bryan,

The Basic Drag is what we consider the Drag I. It addresses the most glaring G8 weakness, the OEM sub-frame bushes, differential and lack of castor adjustment.

Drag II increases the number of rear bushes to make certain that every available Rear Wheel Pony goes to the rear tires and is not lost in overly compliant bushes.
Pete,

Would you recommend the drag I or II to help make the G8 feel a little bit more secure for a daily driver and to help make it feel a little bit more tight driving through twisties? I was originally thinking of getting the Street1 but then I saw the dragII...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Sellers, if I took my car to you guys for some body work, would I be driving an a 4 banger G6 like I have been for the last week?

·
gxp223 jordan time
486 Posts
Will adding any of the tunes, CAI, or any of the other performance products that you sell void the factory warranties? If i were to go to my local dealer with a problem would they void my warranty, if i had a problem?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Do you guys do installations of Pedders kits there? I was thinking of getting the Street 1 package and some trailing arm bushings to have installed on my G8......

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Best of luck to you. Thanks for sponsoring the site!

·
gxp223 jordan time
486 Posts
Do any of your modifications that you sell, tune ,intake,headers..etc. Will they voide the manufacturer's warranty?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yup we sure do, we are a Pedders Dealer.

Awesome. I will be coming to you guys when I do my Street 1 & trailing arm bushings.

I'll call for a estimate & other info.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
bluetooth

I just purchased a rear veiw mirror autodimming from you and also put myself on your bluetooth list when do you think the bluetooth will become availible.

Thanks

·
G8 Seller
415 Posts
I just purchased a rear veiw mirror autodimming from you and also put myself on your bluetooth list when do you think the bluetooth will become availible.

Thanks
I refer everyone who has any intentions or questions about adding bluetooth to their car to Sellers.

BTW, you guys just bought our Orange GXP Hardtop Solstice. The owner want it or was it a customer?

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Bumping an over ten year old thread to "hawk some wares" is at best interesting (not interested). Furthermore, have some very serious doubts regarding the legitimacy of said statements.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
The little flag next to his account indicates Algeria. I doubt there is a lot of G8 in that country. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,633 Posts
t the normal GM dealer accessories as well as a full gamut of hardcore performance parts not often seen at a dealership. Couple this with SAE certified master technicians doing the install work and you've begun to just scratch the surface of what Sellers Auto Sport will offer!
Where can I sign up?

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
268 Posts
Hmmm. I'm going to have to check out Sellers since your so close to the shop I work at(Harold's Frame). I've purchased a few of my Pontiacs from Sellers but it was years ago.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts