Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the TSW Mirabeau 18x9.5 +42 squared. Can I fit these size tires up front and/or in back? Discount Tire Direct has the Nitto NT 555 for $160 in this size and the size 275/35/18 jumps up to $193.

I'll be lowered on Eibach's with FE3's

Thanks

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
May need a small spacer (2mm) up front to clear stock suspension. Otherwise it will work perfect.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I was thinking about running a small 2-3mm spacer up front just didn't know if then I would rub on the fender b/c of the 275/40 tire. Haven't decided yet if I'll go squared or staggered but it's nice to know I could go either way.

·
Registered
418 Posts
adding a 2mm spacer would make it a 40mm offset right? Ive been told 40mm all around would work, thats what I plan to do.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Yea, I was thinking about running a small 2-3mm spacer up front just didn't know if then I would rub on the fender b/c of the 275/40 tire. Haven't decided yet if I'll go squared or staggered but it's nice to know I could go either way.
Fronts won't rub the fender with the spacer. I had a 275mm on a 9.5" +40et

adding a 2mm spacer would make it a 40mm offset right? Ive been told 40mm all around would work, thats what I plan to do.
Yes it would. Ran that way for a summer and a half and it was perfect for the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts