Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone was familiar with this type of tire. Looking at the 245/40?19 performance tire . W rated. I'm not hitting the track but want something dependable in rain and that it will be up to snuff at speeds around 130 to 150.. is a w rated tire far from a y rated tire when it comes to that ? My other option is falken which I was about to purchase before sales rep told me about these Dunlops .

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. The guy at the shop was showing me the tread pattern and was explaining that's why they where a good all around performance tire. Think I'll stick with the falkens. Unless the majority of my replies are positive. Which I Dought will happen. Hankook was my next choice after falken. Well thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
No problem. You get what you pay for with tires. When I first bought my car money was tight and it needed tires. They have served their purpose and now they refuse to die! I blow them off every time I drive it and they still have 5/32 left after almost 20k. Good luck on your search.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts