Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend a good 8 hours cleaning and waxing then a day later it's a mess back there lol. Maybe it's just whit showing every piece of dirt idk. I've read that the GXP defuser helps for this does anyone know if that's true?

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
If it was a real diffuser, maybe. But yeah, same boat here. Dirty as soon as I drive it. I just keep a Califorina Duster in the trunk. Wipe it off regularly.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
its part of driving any car... unless the car goes back to a point its going to create a low pressure area that dirt will get sucked up into... our diffuser is pretty worthless as anything other than looks, its way too far off the ground and doesnt have enough of a change in height to pull any sort of vacuum.

·
Registered
583 Posts
it is impossible. I can clean the whole car, go for a quick drive and by the time im back its dirty again. Huge pain in the a$$.

·
Moddin' and Roddin'
793 Posts
Yup, my car's tail end gets dirty as well. It's just part of life with these cars.

·
09 LR G8 GXP 6M (#1420)
645 Posts
You're just not driving fast enough! :driving:

I'm constantly wiping my rear end (did I just say that?) but it's not as bad as what the OEM brake pads do to the GXP wheels. /OCD

·
Registered
528 Posts
It's just how it is. Kind of like how I washed and waxed my car yesterday and then it immediately rained on it after I finished. By the way, if anyone wants rain, just ask me to wash my car and like clockwork there will be rain.

·
MRG82U
225 Posts
Mine is the same way (I have a Gxp diffuser) but the top of my trunk and the bumper step part always gets dirty compared to every thing else :/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.