Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopeful that someone out there has kept their set of stock GXP Mufflers.

I have checked Ebay and Facebook marketplace but haven't had any luck finding them.

So, does anyone have GXP muffs they would be willing to part with?

OR

If some of you went through the experience of deciding what axleback to go with could someone also recommend what would be comparable? Just purchased LT Headers and Mid-Pipe. Saw a video of a blue G8 with a Stage 2 BTR Cam that was hooked up to ARH longtubes and GXP Muffs, the best sounding G8 ive heard and would like to aim for that sound.

Will be doing the Cam and DOD when it warms up in Michigan.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,436 Posts

Reactions: CodieSleeper

·
Registered
4 Posts
G8 GXP mufflers, roughly 60k miles on them. Came off of my personal GXP. Tips need a little polishing thats it.

$400 shipped

I also still have the stock GXP mid section as well if anyone is interested. Not looking for anything much for it just need it gone.

I do have a set of Spyder headlights as well w/ morimoto HID kit. Will let those go for $200

Text me at; 7603858906

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hopeful that someone out there has kept their set of stock GXP Mufflers.

I have checked Ebay and Facebook marketplace but haven't had any luck finding them.

So, does anyone have GXP muffs they would be willing to part with?

OR

If some of you went through the experience of deciding what axleback to go with could someone also recommend what would be comparable? Just purchased LT Headers and Mid-Pipe. Saw a video of a blue G8 with a Stage 2 BTR Cam that was hooked up to ARH longtubes and GXP Muffs, the best sounding G8 ive heard and would like to aim for that sound.

Will be doing the Cam and DOD when it warms up in Michigan.

Thanks!
If you need a sound sample I'm in MI with the setup you're looking for. BTR stage2, ARH LT, 3" X-Pipe to GXP mufflers. It's a very Pleasant and Strong sound with no interior droning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts