Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No April Fool's joke here! Solo Performance finally got some ink in a national periodical. Check out the April issue of Auto Enthusiast magazine and on page 38 you'll find out how to bolt a Solo system on your G8.

Congrats, guys, on finally getting some big exposure!!!

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Need a link! (Yeah, I'm lazy)

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Thanks so much...we were on a radio show last week in Colorado as well. We will also be on Two Guys Garage, a show on television. Little by little, we are making progress in getting our name better known. We thank all of the G8 community for helping put us on the map. All of us at SOLO really appreciate it!!

Steve

·
Spaycace
151 Posts
A Colorado radio show ... and I missed it

Thanks so much...we were on a radio show last week in Colorado as well. We will also be on Two Guys Garage, a show on television. Little by little, we are making progress in getting our name better known. We thank all of the G8 community for helping put us on the map. All of us at SOLO really appreciate it!!

Steve
Congrats Solo! I just had my Mach Shorty and HFCs installed yesterday, and it makes me want to drive the car more again now! I LOVE the sound both inside and out. It is my opinion that it sounds a LOT like the corsa system, but for nearly half the cost!
I'm happy to say ... "I've gone SOLO!" Now all I have to say is ... When are you going to make something for GM trucks? I have a 2012 Avalanche that I'd LOVE to bolt a system on! Hint hint ... :)

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Solo FTW... Now if only they would do headers!!!

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
congrats! i dig two guys garage, very cool

not sure if you remember but you helped me get the custom 3" axleback J's i fabbed for my TT setup. it sounds great! :D
Awesome! Thanks for the kind words!

Congrats Solo! I just had my Mach Shorty and HFCs installed yesterday, and it makes me want to drive the car more again now! I LOVE the sound both inside and out. It is my opinion that it sounds a LOT like the corsa system, but for nearly half the cost!
I'm happy to say ... "I've gone SOLO!" Now all I have to say is ... When are you going to make something for GM trucks? I have a 2012 Avalanche that I'd LOVE to bolt a system on! Hint hint ... :)
If we can get one into our shop, we may be able to make something for it. We have a ton of projects right now that we are working on, but let me know if you can find someone that has one near our Mississauga or Buffalo, NY shop. Thanks:)

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
congrats! i dig two guys garage, very cool

not sure if you remember but you helped me get the custom 3" axleback J's i fabbed for my TT setup. it sounds great! :D
quoted for posterity :D

for the record i was the first guy with a 3" axleback setup from solo :p

Suck it Rillo :mullet: lol

mines powedercoated wrinkle finish now, i gotta get some new pics.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Great press!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts