1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
What lead to the 4L80 swap?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hell of a build. Love the E3 front facia. The headlights are a bit 🌈 though, not that there is anything wrong with that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hell of a build. Love the E3 front facia. The headlights are a bit 🌈 though, not that there is anything wrong with that.
I can set them to any color I want from the cars media center or my phone. I built them, they are super clean with a OEM look but blacked out bezels. One projector has the Kong emblem the other projector has the HSV logo. Also built my tail lights. I'm not going to be riding around running rainbows. Lol and thanks man
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
Not on Instagram nor any type of "social media" platform for that matter so will subscribe to the thread. Hellcat reaper seems rather conservative considering the 1100 horsepower goal. At any rate, look forward to seeing the build come to fruition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not on Instagram nor any type of "social media" platform for that matter so will subscribe to the thread. Hellcat reaper seems rather conservative considering the 1100 horsepower goal. At any rate, look forward to seeing the build come to fruition.
Lol, I cant change the name now. Fully built L76 block, gmpp heads fully built, 19 inch competition extreme chiller to run to the LSA supercharger. Sold my TVS 1900 LSA to go kong 2650. It should produce nicely. Also running dual walbro 525s to 1450 CC injectors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts