Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

If the weather cooperates, I am thinking that Saturday, January 23rd is the day for us all to get together again.

Please let me know if this day works for you or not. Once we have the date set, we will work on the time and place. We have been trying to scope out places that will have ample SAFE parking, along with a good indoor place for us to get inside if the tempurature gets too cold. I am thinking of one of these three possible locations (they are shopping centers with at least a few dining choices at each):

1--Northglenn Marketplace at 104th & I-25 in Northglenn
2--The Orchards at 144th & I-25 in Broomfield
3--Prairie Center at 136th & I-76 in Brighton

We are going to try to get at least 2 of our cars there (the GXP & either the 10 second TransAm or the Grand Prix GTP). If you know anybody else that wants to get together with fellow owners of Pontiac muscle cars, let them know about it also -- the more the merrier.

TTFN.....jlasti

·
Registered
191 Posts
If I'm around, I'll be there. I missed the last one due to not reading this site enough, so no excuses this time.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think that should work for me. I might be buying a 1980 Trans Am with a 400 ci V8. I might even bring that. Except I don't think Carrie wants to be seen in it. So will probably bring the G8. Since I am the only one with the stripes.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Bring the T/A!!!

It looks like I can make it right now!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bring the T/A!!!
If we still have it, we will most likely bring it. If it is sold, no can do. We may be trading it for another '99 30th Aniversary TA (which BTW is what we traded in to get the GXP). If that is the case, it will come.

Hope to have a good crowd...

Keep watching the board for more details on time & place!

C Ya! JLAsti

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like I can make it right now!!
BTW -- ya back in COLO -- just in time for the nasty weather??? :whine:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Ya I got back Friday...just got back from WalMart and it is snowing pretty well down here in "the Rock "

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would love to get my hands on a 30th Anniversary T/A. I think it would be so awsome. I loved the blue wheels. So Wyome were you saying I should bring the T/A?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to get my hands on a 30th Anniversary T/A. I think it would be so awsome. I loved the blue wheels. So Wyome were you saying I should bring the T/A?
Yeah -- the blue wheels are cool! They really make the car stand out!

I think you should bring the TA & carrie drive the G8. We could make it a G8/TA gathering. Pontiac muscle!

If Tweaky is out there -- we can can easily add the GP to the list also. We know lots of people with Grand Prixs.....

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Help!

Ya I got back Friday...just got back from WalMart and it is snowing pretty well down here in "the Rock "
WELCOME BACK!

I understand! The snow is here in the northern suburbs. Not too much, only about 2 inches on the ground. But it's still coming down....

Makes for a beautiful (and rare) white Christmas....

*****Hey Question -- totally off subject***** I am looking for a POW/MIA flag. Anybody know where I can get one?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If my cars not back you guys ok if i bring my wifes Audi TT?
Ok...but you must buy a round of drinks if you show without a Pontiac

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I second that. But you have to buy a drink for each Pontiac each person brings.
You guys are Lushes! But that's ok, I "third" it! And if it's for each Pontiac, I just might have to get creative -- I could be drunk in no time with my fleet!!! -- I get a 6 pack, at least!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't like the term "lush" I prefer the term "professional". I might be able to bring my two Pontiacs. Of course I don't drink cheap beer by any means.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey all! Hope everybody had a great Holiday! See ya on the 23rd (hope the weather cooperates).

I am thinking the Prarie Center in Brighton -- there is a Buffalo Wild Wings there. We can all gather there with the cars, take pics if we want, and then go inside and enjoy the food and beverages (cause we have a few "Professional" beverage comsurers amoung us!). Thinking 3:00 -- Any thoughts?

·
Registered
143 Posts
My family and I enjoy BWW. Plus they have the "big beers" there. I hope to be able to get the T/A this week, but the guy I am buying it from, his grandmother is sick. Also it has been sitting for 10 years so it needs some motor TLC to get going again. My buddy is going to tow it to his shop and give it a once over. The motor is out of his 78 T/A so he knows it well.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My family and I enjoy BWW. Plus they have the "big beers" there. I hope to be able to get the T/A this week, but the guy I am buying it from, his grandmother is sick. Also it has been sitting for 10 years so it needs some motor TLC to get going again. My buddy is going to tow it to his shop and give it a once over. The motor is out of his 78 T/A so he knows it well.

Cool -- Good luck with the T/A. Keep us posted....See ya on the 23rd.

Howz momma to be? Is she feeling good?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts