Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads-up for those of you who are MySpace members and "Friends" of Gravana's MySpace page, you probably know Gravana has secured the entire first run of JBA Long Tube Pontiac G8 headers.

All pre-orders will be shipped first. If you forgot to select your Free Gift, please shoot us an email and let us know if you want Ignition Wires or the CG Lock with your JBA Long Tubes. All other orders will be shipped subsequently.

If you missed out on our MySpace specials, you can still get your JBA Long Tubes ordered. Below is the information:

Once again, Gravana is first to bring you industry-leading new products from JBA. JBA Pontiac G8 GT long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8” one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone® merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors on speed bumps. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.

As always, Gravana’s Price Match Guarantee ensures you the best price on all of your G8 products!

Call us today at 661-259-8610 or simply drop us an email at [email protected].

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I want the power package number 2 :turbonaughtdy_1:

but I suppose I need a g8 first

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
DukexCT
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing