Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey everyone,
I'm fairly new here. I purchased my G8 back in December from a member here (PSMG8GT-John). The car had already came with a Corsa catback and TSW wheels. Shortly after driving back from Texas I placed an order for Kooks LT, H&R springs and a Spectre CAI. At first I could'nt really decide what I wanted to do with the car and after putting some thought in to it I finally pulled the trigger and went all out.

My build consists of:
custom grind cam
dod delete
ARP studs
full cnc l92 heads from WCCH A.K.A. Pro Heads
FTI 3200 multi disk converter
and other supporting parts such as oil pump, gaskets, etc.
I also have a set of camaro brembos waiting to be installed

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Cant wait to see how your build turns out. Glad to see another Bay Area G8 out there.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
PSM is the sexiest color.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Awesome so far, sounds like teardown is going well. Can't wait to see further progress on this build! And welcome to the forum also...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Glad to see you're turning her into a beast bro. Post vids once you get a chance

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys... I got the converter and cam in but haven't had the chance to really take any many pics. As of now I'm waiting to get my heads back I should see those sometime mid next week. I'll be sure to snap some more pics when I start wrenching again. I'll also try and take a video of the idle once everything is done.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got some more work done on the car. I installed the trans cooler, camaro deep pan and filter kit, and also started on the head studs. Heads will hopefully be ready sometime next week and the car should up and running in the next 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Dousail2
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing