Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im lookin to move back but idk when. just wanna know hows it lookin in the job and rental market up east. preferrably in the tri state area????

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know rent is pretty high along with property taxes in Jersey... South Jersey is cheaper than North though. What field of work you looking to get into? I just graduated from Rutgers Business School; currently looking for employment.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i been trying to come back but move to ny state rather than nj to go to music school. and well mortgage servicing and customer service is what i got experience in

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Come on up to Buffalo , we could always use another g8! : )

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ponykiler, i thought about it because of the university of rochester is in the general vicinity. (1 hr trip aint nothin lol)

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
bergen county is most expensive county in the country, so not recommended if you outta work

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
That would be cool. Good luck with your search

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bergen county is most expensive county in the country, so not recommended if you outta work
i wouldnt really wanna be in bergen county. if im gonna be in the mix, id be goin straight to the nyc i wanna be a nice little distance away but seeing as the school i really want to be in is in manhattan.... idk... im literally redoing my whole plan. i moved to texas and love it but i feel like im doing nothing but spinning my wheels here (and not in the good way)

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if thats the case, i wonder how rochester is. University of Rochester is actually one of the colleges i really wanted to go to for the degree i want but its 4th on my list. the other 3 are in nyc. and the job market in that area?

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
Music school? Sing? Instrument?

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
classical guitar. austin is mainly a blues town you go up to anyone saying im a guitarist they are a dime a dozen but no one could read you a lick of sheet music

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
A good buddy of mine is a classical guitarist. He went into jazz and making a living in bands for years. It is not easy to get the technique right in classical and he still is into it. My avatar is an infrared photo of me with 4 saxophones and a flute. When I took the shot, I had to put the horns out in a cold foyer to get them to show in the infrared spectrum. There's not much classical going on for me... I have the equivalent of headers on all of them. ( Loud mouthpieces) Best of Luck and we might meet up if you are near Rochester.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A good buddy of mine is a classical guitarist. He went into jazz and making a living in bands for years. It is not easy to get the technique right in classical and he still is into it. My avatar is an infrared photo of me with 4 saxophones and a flute. When I took the shot, I had to put the horns out in a cold foyer to get them to show in the infrared spectrum. There's not much classical going on for me... I have the equivalent of headers on all of them. ( Loud mouthpieces) Best of Luck and we might meet up if you are near Rochester.
id be looking forward to this man!

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
might be a possibility. idk how i could make it work though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts