Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also tinted the windows, debadged, and put on a chrome license plate holder. These are the black&chrome spyder LED tails. What do you guys think
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looks good. I was looking at those lights for a while now. I plan on getting the smoked ones eventually.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I like them! With everyone getting these, I keep contemplating them myself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I like em, Im biased tho lol...my buddy has a white hot and got them and after seeing them in person I ordered a set for myself.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'd be interested to see the smoked versions as well. I actually don't mind stock though, but I may be in the minority.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
They are okay. I like the stock GTGXP taillights better though.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Just installed the same on my 09 GT Premium Sport. Did the same with my 98 Sierra truck and blacked out the trim. Tint is on the way.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I just installed mine as well(Red) Havent seen the Red ones on another PBM yet though.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Spyder is not making the black inset type at last word

Initially, I would have had them installed from a supplier that offered them 3 months ago. I specced a delivery date because I was away from home and he did not reply that the factory was out of them... (loser) .
I had smoke tailights for my truck on order w some clear headlights w inside black trim. After zero communication and a three week non delivery I called the loser and found out that he could get chrome only
at which point I told him that people don't really know what the car is
and I didn't want them or any cops thinking that I had a Fast & Furious
unit. I cancelled the whole order with the feeling that this lout works out his mother's basement in a pile of take out pizza boxes.He s not a sponsor on this site.

·
Registered
362 Posts
You should have ordered them from Maverick Man. I had issues with one of mine being broken(corner of the lens). He took care of everything for me and as soon as a new set was available he got the shipped directly to me.

I've ordered several things from him for my GTO and have always had great customer service.

I paid $225 for mine also.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ebay

You should have ordered them from Maverick Man. I had issues with one of mine being broken(corner of the lens). He took care of everything for me and as soon as a new set was available he got the shipped directly to me.

I've ordered several things from him for my GTO and have always had great customer service.

I paid $225 for mine also.
Ebay i think is the place. Got mine brand spankin new for $189 for the set, free shipping.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Stone Cold, which ones are those? The red or the tinted red?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Just the red.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts