Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Juiced Motorsports Heads on their G8? Im looking into these but I cant seem to find any Reviews or write ups about them for the G8. $1500 for a fully assembled set of heads doesnt sound too bad. Insight Please? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
The cheapest heads they offer for the l92/ls3 is their stage 2 @ $2100. At least that is all I see under "g8 engine". I can't say much for their heads. I have however ordered some springs and sway bars from them in the past and both transactions went smoothly. They have really good prices and free shipping when I ordered.

Here is their description
"Juiced Motorsports has created some of the highest flowing ported heads available. These L92/LS3 ported cylinder heads are made from new L92 casstings. They are 5 axis CNC machined and fully reassembled. Oem intake/exhaust valves, Gm valve seals, Super 7 locks, Juiced Motorsports dual valve springs and titanium retainers (.690"" lift). No cores required to make upgrading easy. These do require a minimum of a 4" bore and LS3/L92 off set roller rockers."

They say l92 castings and oem valves. I would make a phone call first to see if they use hollow ls3 intake valves. That's a $200 difference if not.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
They are a different design. They can be used but the intake would also need to be switched to the cathedral style ls1/ls2 ect. It has been done but in my opinion not worth it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that just really grinds my gears. Thanks for the feedback dblaron. Saved me some hassle, time and money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts