Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Rican219!

First I would like to thank everyone who voted for me it is an honor. Every month I go in a vote for people and find that there are so many awesome looking cars that it is sometimes VERY difficult to vote for just one. With the birth of my baby girl this past year I haven't been able to mod much just a little here and there but I should also have the car paid off by the end of this year so then I'm going to be going nuts!!! Thanks again everyone and I look forward to seeing next months entries. :driving:

Vararam, Livernois Stage 1 Cam, SLP 160 Therm, JBA Long Tubes, Solo Performance Mach Shorty with Modified Kooks Mid Pipe W/Highflow Cats, Spartan Performance Tune, Ported Throttle Body, Eibach Springs, 3.45 Rear End, KMC775 - 20x10 and 20x8.5, CTS-V Brake Conversion, G8 Murdered Out, Family Man Sedan SWAG

·
Registered
135 Posts
Love the car! What did you use on the trim?

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
congrats. Awesome looking car

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats! Did you do a custom paint job on that as well? Looks candy-ed out!

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I think that ground effect under the front bumper is the front splitter from the group buy from a few months ago on the other forum.

A well deserved G8OTM winner; awesome pic!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Very nice looking car. I'm thinking about trying my hand with plastidip. Which is better, the aerosol can or the tube whatchamacallit?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Very nice looking car. I'm thinking about trying my hand with plastidip. Which is better, the aerosol can or the tube whatchamacallit?
I used the aerosal can and it worked great.

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Plasti Dip FTW
With plasti-dip does the surface need to be prepped with something like duplicolor adhesion promoter or does one simply spray on and that's it?

·
Registered
524 Posts
With plasti-dip does the surface need to be prepped with something like duplicolor adhesion promoter or does one simply spray on and that's it?
Just make sure the area is clean. I also spray some rubbing alcohol just to make sure.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Just make sure the area is clean. I also spray some rubbing alcohol just to make sure.
Sweet. Thanks for the quick reply. May try my hand at this stuff next week.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sweet. Thanks for the quick reply. May try my hand at this stuff next week.
Just try not to spray to close it might cause it to look fuzzy

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
congrats...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts