21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
OMG thats badass!!!!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hey Mike! Good to hear you're still around :)

So we just had Thunder Road and I was a couple of mph down at the trap (164 as opposed to 167 last year) BUT because of my taller 5th Gearset that I got from Tremec, I was just over 5k revs - which means that for V-Max events I can hit top speed in 5th! So roll on the next V-Max event.

A picture from the weekend:

Awesome Gary!

Glad to hear that you and your car are more than well!

We have settled back in Michigan..... but I DEFINITELY miss our living in South Wales..... Such a cool place, as well as the UK......

Take it easy.....

I now have a freaking STOCK G8 GT! :(

But sold my black beauty in the UK,,,,, it might be in France or Germany now.....

My new car is white hot.....

Talk to you later.....

Cheers! :driving:

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts
Well Deserved sir! Outstanding Beast of a car both Performance Wise and Visually!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Stunning car, Gary H.

Just noticed that you listed "Engine Type: LS2" in your first reply to winning car of the month. Your head covers in photo are "LS3".

·
Registered
364 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous car!

·
Registered
8 Posts
OMG. Can I have your car? Please! my ip birthday wishes tneb ! Congrats on the win.
Whilst not a G8, I would like to thank the Forum - especially to Nate and Jose (Rican219) for their inspiration; Without their mods, my car wouldn't be what it is today and I hope some of my mods can inspire back - they're essentially close relatives with all parts interchangeable.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts