Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations to VegasNate!

Here is what Nathan told us about his beauty:

Here is a "short" list of mods so far: Livernois Stage I cam package, Valve job, head work, Magnacharger TVS 2300 (11 lbs of boost), Rotofab CAI, HSV W427 wheels, GTS front seat conversion, HSV triple gauge dash conversion, Holden aftermarket steering wheel, custom in dash Ipad setup, custom painted dash panels, tinted tail lights, custom painted GXP diffuser, BC Racing coilovers, Evolution Auto Designs GTS hybrid front bumper, currently at 612 RWHP 562 RWT :)

·
I could've had a GXP
514 Posts
Well done! You've got one of the top G8's on this board. Tasteful mods!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Well done, Nate!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thanks everyone. I never in a million years would have thought I could be able to do something like this to a car. I definitely don't take it for granted.

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
i hope to see this beast in person at the national g8 meet

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah, what everyone else said and more!! Totally AWSOME car. Great job Nate! Every month I get blown away by somebody's car. All the time, effort, $$$, and the love that all of you guys and gals put into these beauties makes me proud to own one! Mine isn't even close but to ALL of you-Winners-runner ups etc. Thanks LT :stormtrooper:

·
Hsv Gts Pimp
874 Posts
Congrats Nate........................just need some fenders.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well deserved. Love this car. Well done Nate

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
That G8 is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like that front fender on mine, would go well witht he white and black look.

·
Black & Silver
474 Posts
Well deserved! Your car is a major source of ideas and inspiration for my own vehicle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Badass brutha!! Kudos to ya homie!! SICK ride fo sho!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
probably the best looking g8..
What wheels are those btw??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts