Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congratulations to "The Yeti"!

"It is an honor to win G8 of The Month again.

It has been one helluva ride being a part of such a great community and meeting so many cool people. While I have had my hand on every single mod that has gone on with the Yeti, I definitely wouldn't have been able to get the car where it is with out the knowledge and skill of my GTO brethren, the Nor Cal Goats.

Before I became the proud owner of my Fully Loaded Premium/sports Package 08 GT, I had never modded a car besides changing out the CD player, Let alone took her for a ride down the 1/4 mile. Piece by piece, with the least expensive mods money can buy, I have turned my car into a beast of a bolt on car. It only took 8 different exhaust combinations, three different intakes, three different tuners, and a whole lot of challenging the status quo to get her there. I can't wait to see what the future has to offer.

Show:
Black Painted roof - Plastidiped hood scoops and grills - GXP rear diffuser - Linea Corsa Z20 rims in Dark Gunmetal - H&R Springs with GXP shocks and Struts - BMR trailing arms - BMR Sway Bars and Endlinks and a bunch of bushings - BP Catch Can

GO:
VCM OTR CAI - Ported Intake Manifold - Pacesetter Coated Headers - Custom Catted Solo Catback - Camaro 3.27 Rear Diff - Tuned to the extreme by Patrick G via EFI Live AutoCal."

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I hope you dont mind but after you had that professional shoot done of your car I have used one of the photo's as my screen saver. I look to your car for idea's & inspiration to modify mine.
Your car looks spectacular...
Congratulations. Well deserved IMO..

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I hope you dont mind but after you had that professional shoot done of your car I have used one of the photo's as my screen saver. I look to your car for idea's & inspiration to modify mine.
Your car looks spectacular...
Congratulations. Well deserved IMO..
Thanks man. It has taken a couple years to get the car to this point. Really did everything a little bit at a time. It is really hard to go wrong with these amazing looking cars. Plus you have the best color so appearance mods should be easy :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Congrats dude, you deserve it.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts

·
Experimentalist
914 Posts
Congrats Yeti!! Beautiful car!! Best color IMHO!!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Freakin awesome - congrats! Looks great and I love those wheels. What size wheels & tires?

·
Registered
21 Posts
congrats YETI! beautiful car. i'll bet it takes good care of you. enjoy your reign. and keep up the good work with the car.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Where can I buy,get more info on the rims?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts