Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congratulations to "The Yeti"!

"It is an honor to win G8 of The Month again.

It has been one helluva ride being a part of such a great community and meeting so many cool people. While I have had my hand on every single mod that has gone on with the Yeti, I definitely wouldn't have been able to get the car where it is with out the knowledge and skill of my GTO brethren, the Nor Cal Goats.

Before I became the proud owner of my Fully Loaded Premium/sports Package 08 GT, I had never modded a car besides changing out the CD player, Let alone took her for a ride down the 1/4 mile. Piece by piece, with the least expensive mods money can buy, I have turned my car into a beast of a bolt on car. It only took 8 different exhaust combinations, three different intakes, three different tuners, and a whole lot of challenging the status quo to get her there. I can't wait to see what the future has to offer.

Show:
Black Painted roof - Plastidiped hood scoops and grills - GXP rear diffuser - Linea Corsa Z20 rims in Dark Gunmetal - H&R Springs with GXP shocks and Struts - BMR trailing arms - BMR Sway Bars and Endlinks and a bunch of bushings - BP Catch Can

GO:
VCM OTR CAI - Ported Intake Manifold - Pacesetter Coated Headers - Custom Catted Solo Catback - Camaro 3.27 Rear Diff - Tuned to the extreme by Patrick G via EFI Live AutoCal."

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I hope you dont mind but after you had that professional shoot done of your car I have used one of the photo's as my screen saver. I look to your car for idea's & inspiration to modify mine.
Your car looks spectacular...
Congratulations. Well deserved IMO..

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I hope you dont mind but after you had that professional shoot done of your car I have used one of the photo's as my screen saver. I look to your car for idea's & inspiration to modify mine.
Your car looks spectacular...
Congratulations. Well deserved IMO..
Thanks man. It has taken a couple years to get the car to this point. Really did everything a little bit at a time. It is really hard to go wrong with these amazing looking cars. Plus you have the best color so appearance mods should be easy :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Congrats dude, you deserve it.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts

·
Experimentalist
914 Posts
Congrats Yeti!! Beautiful car!! Best color IMHO!!

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Freakin awesome - congrats! Looks great and I love those wheels. What size wheels & tires?

·
Registered
21 Posts
congrats YETI! beautiful car. i'll bet it takes good care of you. enjoy your reign. and keep up the good work with the car.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Where can I buy,get more info on the rims?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
19 Participants
The Yeti
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing