1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1500 consumer cash
2500 "customer appreciation" Must own a GM vehicle to get it
500 dealer cash

Only the dealer cash can be stacked with the 0% for 60 or 2.9% for 72 and the customer appreciation cannot be stacked with any other private offers. (such as the spring car care for 750)

Looks like I picked a good weekend to go on vacation LOL

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Very surprised to see that they are offering less. Looks like I will wait until July or just say screw it.
Nino do you think they will have some better deals in the future again?
Does it matter what kind of GM car you have and year?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very surprised to see that they are offering less. Looks like I will wait until July or just say screw it.
Nino do you think they will have some better deals in the future again?
Does it matter what kind of GM car you have and year?
A dealer called me earlier today and asked if I currently owned a GM. I said yes and he said (talking to himself): "Ok customer appreciation any year/any model". SO my guess is it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
June Incentives

A dealer called me earlier today and asked if I currently owned a GM. I said yes and he said (talking to himself): "Ok customer appreciation any year/any model". SO my guess is it doesn't matter.
Cool. I will buy my friends wifes old Chevy Cav for 7-800 bucks clean it buff it out and get the 2500, plus trade it in..lol!!! I will than trade my 02 Nissan Maxipad with it considering Im having a hard time selling it. lol!! That might just work for me. Man what shity luck Im having finding a G8 for a decent deal.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't matter what year or model. But they are going to be fairly strict on "proof" that it is your car. I.E. valid registration at your address.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
That should not be a problem. as long as the registration has my info right? I might be able to make this work.
Wish I lived closer to you Nino would be so much easier than dealing with these guys up hear!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Nino,

I received a voucher in the mail about a month ago giving me $750 on a G8 (or Saab or Truck, $500 on most other GM vehicles). It appeared to be a customer appreciation thing. It runs through the end of June. Do you think I can could stack that with the new customer appreciation discount or did they just nulify the $750 with the new deal?

Thanks.

Ben

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1500 consumer cash
2500 "customer appreciation" Must own a GM vehicle to get it
500 dealer cash

Only the dealer cash can be stacked with the 0% for 60 or 2.9% for 72 and the customer appreciation cannot be stacked with any other private offers. (such as the spring car care for 750)

Looks like I picked a good weekend to go on vacation LOL

^^^^^^^

·
Registered
113 Posts
"Only the dealer cash can be stacked with the 0% for 60 or 2.9% for 72 and the customer appreciation cannot be stacked with any other private offers. (such as the spring car care for 750)"

What about the GM CARD ROUND UP BONUS ?

·
Registered
104 Posts
D*mn! I'm going on vacation with Nino. This sucks.

Stay tuned...all left handed folks born in July...except on an even numbered year that had two full moons, and born after 7 pm...get a $500 discount if you print this coupon four times and dance like a monkey.

Geez.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Why does GM make the rebates so complicated, they "should" just offer 5,000 cash back or 0% or even half the rebates with 0% and call it a day, no all of this BS, where rebate A can't be combined with rebate B unless you are related to Obama , or know a guy who knows a guy. Come'on GM get your Shi$ together

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
D*mn! I'm going on vacation with Nino. This sucks.

Stay tuned...all left handed folks born in July...except on an even numbered year that had two full moons, and born after 7 pm...get a $500 discount if you print this coupon four times and dance like a monkey.

Geez.
You might want to rephrase that... Who you vacation with is your business, but just a little tmi :wink2:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, more official (non-officially announced) news...

All remaining 09' and 2010 Pontiac orders are CANCELLED!

Word on the street (and from GM) is to not hold our breath for any 2010 models unless they were already built.

Party is over.

I'm having my 1 of 1898 plaque made for my GXP. :p

May have to add a Bright orange Solstice GXP Coupe to the stable as well. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love how GM has already started marketing the "new GM" as a more efficient, stronger, better company. I guess this makes Pontiac, Saab, Hummer, and Saturn owner's dirty, old and out of fashion?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Why does GM make the rebates so complicated, they "should" just offer 5,000 cash back or 0% or even half the rebates with 0% and call it a day, no all of this BS, where rebate A can't be combined with rebate B unless you are related to Obama , or know a guy who knows a guy. Come'on GM get your Shi$ together
:iagree:

·
Registered
292 Posts
LOL, more official (non-officially announced) news...

All remaining 09' and 2010 Pontiac orders are CANCELLED!

Word on the street (and from GM) is to not hold our breath for any 2010 models unless they were already built.

Party is over.

I'm having my 1 of 1898 plaque made for my GXP. :p

May have to add a Bright orange Solstice GXP Coupe to the stable as well. ;)

:driving:pardon my french but isn't the total 1,828 G8 GXP's?:driving:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Has anyone visited Pontiac's web site?

According to that the 2500.00 is stackable with 0%. Found two dealers that verified it and will offer it, four dealers that said what Nino posted and one that said the Memorial day incentives have been extended till the end of June.

AAAHHH YES THE NEW GM...:slap:

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
I'm having my 1 of 1898 plaque made for my GXP.
Actually, I am interested in getting one made as well. There was a guy over on LS1gto.com that was making them out of hard plastic. I'm sure if we contact him we could probably get him to fab something up. Although it would be nice to know a breakdown of the cars built.

This is what the one looked like on my GTO.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts