Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking of my car and how awesome it is and thought how can I make it more awesome....

So I came up with an idea...

this is for the colorado g8'ers, how bout a once a month meet lets just say the first saturday of evedy month... And everyone brings 30 dollars. We put all the money in a pot and conduct a raffle... and if u win the raffle your name wont be back in the raffle for two months... If this were to be successful though we'd need a strong 100% commitment to the group.

Once again just a thought. Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If we had a bigger active group in the area it might work.
I'd be in though...

Monthly get togethers would be swell...

·
Registered
531 Posts
30 seems a bit stout. Sounds like fun though. We've always enjoyed meeting up with the others when we've been able to make it. I really think that one of the biggest issues is the logistics.....We are all spread out across the entire I-25 corridor --Springs to Fort Collins and beyond. If somebody is willing to make a schedule and post in places not just here, you may get more participation....I am not on this board a lot....I do more via email and facebook.... That's my 2 pennies....

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think it will turn into a management nightmare, does the new guy who just showed up to his first show get to win the pot when the guy who has shown up for 6 months hasnt won anything yet, and some people have won twice or 3 times in that time period?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts