Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Girlfriend got me a go pro for valentines day! I've always wanted one just never bothered picking one up!! Finally had some decent weather here and figured I'd try it out! It fell off my car on my third video which I didn't post, thankfully the case is built like a tank and all is fine!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know why it won't let you adjust quality when I post it here on the forum but when I go to you tube I can adjust picture quality? Sorry

This is what they are under though if you search YouTube:

2008 G8 GT going out for a little cruise

2008 Pontiac G8 GT Just taking her out for a little cruise

You will be able to watch In better picture quality that way!! Nothing to exciting

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
It fell off my car on my third video which I didn't post, thankfully the case is built like a tank and all is fine!
That's one thing I've been wondering about. I'd like to get one, but it just seems like the suction cup wouldn't necessarily hold it on at higher speeds. I'd just hate to hop out at the end of my drive to find that it's gone...

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
I have heard of guys rigging up a safety cord for that type of thing. Just tie it to the camera and then tie the other end to pretty much anything and then lay that anything in the trunk and close it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a good idea ^^^ and I always place the camera somewhere I can see it!! And constantly check on it, which is a pain and not really safe always having to worry about the camera and not giving my full attention to the road!! I'm gonna have to see about rigging up the safety wire! I use the sticker to hold the go pro on my Helmet when I'm riding the bike and it is pretty damn sticky!! It won't budge even over 100mph I just wouldn't put that adhesive on my car.. No way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Oneg808
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing