Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being skeptical of a red car, I have really been loving it. I've brought it to work a couple times, and some of the guys can't believe how nice and clean it is. This particular place is going to be our new office at work. We are redoing it all. Today, I brought the car in while we are hanging all the new duct work for some roof top A/C's.

I decided to snap some pics. I'm enjoying this car, but want some opinions on what you all think of the wheels? This car has been on the forums, for two previous members, and they loved the wheels, I just don't know if they are for me. What do you guys think? The size? The color? (bronze)

1111.jpg

111.jpg

11.jpg

photo_3 (2).jpg

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I have some black Camaro 20's in the garage as well. However, I'm not sure I even want to go that route lol. It'll be known as I'm here longer and longer, that I am very indecisive on mods. I am now thinking either going with a 20" Nurburgring, to replace my 18" Nurburgring. However, another thought is just to have my wheels powder coated. I think the 18's may look pretty good, once the entire car is lowered. Plus, the extra meat on the tire helps with that "riding rough". The weight on these 18's is very light, which is another thing to think about.

Camaro wheels do look incredible on this car though. Do you have any pics of yours with your black 20's?

·
Hsv Gts Pimp
874 Posts
Not a fan of the wheel color myself, and from the sounds of it neither are you. The car looks really clean though.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, and no I'm not. I just need to make the decision between the 18's or 20's now. I'm getting some good ideas here from the past photos, though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thank you! I have some black Camaro 20's in the garage as well. However, I'm not sure I even want to go that route lol. It'll be known as I'm here longer and longer, that I am very indecisive on mods. I am now thinking either going with a 20" Nurburgring, to replace my 18" Nurburgring. However, another thought is just to have my wheels powder coated. I think the 18's may look pretty good, once the entire car is lowered. Plus, the extra meat on the tire helps with that "riding rough". The weight on these 18's is very light, which is another thing to think about.

Camaro wheels do look incredible on this car though. Do you have any pics of yours with your black 20's?
Just a couple... :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car looks great! Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
O-Fivecc
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing