Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey Nino - thought you disappeared after selling your GXP. Still loving my Stryker Blue Metallic A6 - I've only put 2400 miles on it but starting to get into it a little every now and then and amazed at the torque difference between it and my 2008 GT. AWesome car.

Why did someone trade the white GXP in - what did they trade for?

BJ

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, we are officially not a pontiac dealer anymore. :(

Kind of sad after 60 years.

This one was purchased from me and he traded it for a CTS-V elsewhere and we put a buy bid on it when he had them appraise it. Hopefully it doesn't jump up too higbh with certification and check in cost, Im hoping to be under 33k selling price :)

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
Yeah, we are officially not a pontiac dealer anymore. :(

Kind of sad after 60 years.

This one was purchased from me and he traded it for a CTS-V elsewhere and we put a buy bid on it when he had them appraise it. Hopefully it doesn't jump up too higbh with certification and check in cost, Im hoping to be under 33k selling price :)
That would be a nice deal!

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Still loving my Stryker Blue Metallic A6 - I've only put 2400 miles on it but starting to get into it a little every now and then and amazed at the torque difference between it and my 2008 GT. AWesome car.
I'm interested in how you compare your GXP to your 455 HO!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm interested in how you compare your GXP to your 455 HO!
They are both equally amazing in the "seat of the pants dyno" category, both equally fun to drive but for different reasons - and both can turn heads at a traffic light or cruising through a parking lot. I think the modern technology will give the GXP a distinct edge over the Goat in the 1/4 mile but it will definitely give it a good run. It is great having both the old school and the new school muscle. Best of both worlds in my opinion!

BJ

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Former G8 GT owner
1,209 Posts
Nice color combo exterior/interior. AND a stick..

man.. where was this car in May :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wonder how much it would cost me to swap my gt out for a gxp m6....
i'd love do it...

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Hello Nino,

I live in Tucson. Have an 09 g8. all options except for roof. 10500 miles on it. I am entitled to gms incentives. However I do not think that helps with a used car. What is the best you can do for me? 5% verses 0 percent what I have makes a big difference. Thanks

·
There was one?
2,308 Posts
I too am interested in the final status of this car. I just purchased a used GXP 10,103 miles in excellent condition, but I am interested in the final sales price to see if I have been had! It's always something. LOL

·
1,481 Posts
Picking up a LR GXP in the AM...flying out today to get it. 4,100 miles, M6, roof, seller was asking 34K. Been looking for a few months, most others are going for 36 - 38 K...asking that much at least...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts