Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally put a brand new K& N filter on my spectre CAI a little more rumble on the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
K&N acquired Spectre sometime ago, but am not for sure when. Sent a technical email asking if the K&N filter cleaning kit could be used on Spectre filters and they responded no, however, I disagree. Have yet to service either Spectre cold air intake filter so can't confirm nor deny the notion.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K&N acquired Spectre sometime ago, but am not for sure when. Sent a technical email asking if the K&N filter cleaning kit could be used on Spectre filters and they responded no, however, I disagree. Have yet to service either Spectre cold air intake filter so can't confirm nor deny the notion.
I know you can use the kit om either filter. Spectre CAI 129.00 K & N over 300.00 for almost the same kit. I bought extra filters for both.

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
I know you can use the kit om either filter. Spectre CAI 129.00 K & N over 300.00 for almost the same kit. I bought extra filters for both.
Aye aye captain. Purchased spare filters in order to avoid vehicle down time while waiting for it to dry prior to re-oiling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts