Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for other fellow members in the KC area.....

·
Registered
196 Posts
If you are looking for one to use to develope a better Procharger system I will buy one and send it your way... :)

And more than likely I'll be in KC in a few weeks if that counts for anything.

·
Registered
67 Posts
picking up an 08 on Friday and I'm in Wichita. Lived in KC for 10 years. 95-05'

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are looking for one to use to develope a better Procharger system I will buy one and send it your way... :)

And more than likely I'll be in KC in a few weeks if that counts for anything.
What you coming to KC for?

And whats wrong with the ProCharger kit. They make good power, and are bang for the buck pretty hard to beat. Just curious what you didn't like about them.

What color?
Where in KC did you live? My GF and I just got a new house in Olathe, we just moved from Mission 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What color?
Where in KC did you live? My GF and I just got a new house in Olathe, we just moved from Mission 2 weeks ago.

picked up an 08 panther black. I lived all over, Grandview, Raymore, OP, KCK, KCMO, Shawnee...

·
Registered
196 Posts
What you coming to KC for?

And whats wrong with the ProCharger kit. They make good power, and are bang for the buck pretty hard to beat. Just curious what you didn't like about them.
I grew up in KC and still have family there, so I make it back a few times a year to visit and whatnot. If it were up to me I would have them all come out here...but it's easier for me to go that way.

I know, I love Prochargers, just not crazy about the design and placement of the unit. I liked what you guys did with the TBSS kit, and was wondering if you would have an improved design on the G8?

·
Faster than You
51 Posts
Just picked up a Grey 08, should be here in the next 10 days or so.
Where abouts in town are you ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
picked up an 08 panther black. I lived all over, Grandview, Raymore, OP, KCK, KCMO, Shawnee...
Did you used to have the Black Camaro, with the plates that read 383ss? If so, I remember going to track about every weekend watching you run. I had a Red Cobra with a Black painted roof back then, and a Black cobra with Black wheels.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got me a 08 IOM G8 GT two weekends ago in Manhattan. I'm in the Ft Riley area. Would be interested in any input on some mild tuning to get the most out of the factory equipment for future use in the area. The car does need some tuning, It seems like it takes forever to shift when in manual and sport mode. It seems to shift better in normal mode.

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just got mine on 2/21. Anyone found or used a good tuning shop in the area??? Anyone installed a supercharger or turbo yet???

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cool, any mods??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bump, KC owners???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not in KC but now I know of at least 3 GTs in wichita.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Another KC guy here. Joined forum 5/28/09. Bought car 6/1/09. Sport Red Metallic G8GT with Premium Package & Sunroof (no Sunroof). Not sure if I will do any mods. Can't believe there are only 4 KC G8 owners on this forum. This is my first time on any online forum, so this is all new to me. Question: how do I add info (previous cars, details of current car) below my posts, like almost everyone else does?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bump for KC people

Here are the KC people I've detected so far, in order of joining the forum:

3/08, G8Smitty, Lee's Summit
6/08, HD926, Kansas City
9/08, ChevyCamaroSS00, Overland Park
11/08, E.A., Lenexa
2/09, KCG8GT, Kansas City area (so where are you from?)
2/09, RxApple, Kansas City
2/09, simplelux, Kansas City
5/09, MntG8009G8GT, Kansas City
5/09, p-s-p-p, Kansas City (me)
7/09, Derek98z, Raymore

More? I've had my car just shy of 2 months now, and only saw another G8 while driving, once. Just once. It was on Noland Rd. I honked and waved, and the old man and old lady (no offense) just kept staring into the abyss. I felt like they didn't deserve to be driving a G8 if they were that oblivious!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Warrensburg, MO here, but willing to travel since most of the half dozen G8 owners here in town arent on here, I have only met and talked to one who is on the forum.:pir_flag:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I got mine in april live in independence and drive up in down noland road all the time and 40 hwy. I have seen maybe 7-8 different ones around town. i own the Stryker Blue cant miss me.......lets race. RXApple you go to kcir often? think i have seen you there before

·
08 G8 V6
62 Posts
I got mine the begining of june. Live in Emporia. Just got on the site in Aug. We come up to KC every couple of months or so.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts