Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I took my car to MidWest Tinting the one on 40 Hwy by i70. Total cost for 15% all around was 120 which isnt bad counting that there are 7 windows on this car. Did an awsome job no bubbles no streaks flawless to my eye... Made the car look that more sexy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll check them out, thanks!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
If i remember right i think it was around 120 might of forgot tho its about 25 30 bucks a window so maybe 135 or so.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
cgbr4d did you ever give them a shout just curious what they did end up charging you.

·
Registered
779 Posts
still cheap and worth a call. I have two buddies, one who was a professional installer for 10 years, that quoted me $140. He is the best I've seen but since it is a side job, it is hard to find time for him to do it (and he only does it like a favor because he doesn't really need the cash)

·
Registered
46 Posts
They quoted me $230 via email, I am going to try and go in Saturday morning. I guess they also offer a 10% coupon that can be printed out online. Even though it more than what they charged you, I guess it doesn't seem like that bad of a price. If I get it done, I'll post the final charge.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Well that's crazy i know for a fact that it wasn't over $200... i might be mixing up the prices from when i got my other car tinted i want to say it was anywhere from 120-180... what % tint did you get?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haven't got it done yet, but that quote was for 20%.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
What shop did you call one on 40? I got 15% and it wasn't over $200....

·
Registered
196 Posts
I live in Lee's Summit. Got a liquid red 08 gt in November. Any recommendations for a place to get the windows tinted?
I'm a little late, but I only use KC Tint Works up north on N Oak. I've had multiple cars done by them and never once had a problem. Might be a little far for you, but I'd say worth the drive.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Have a post up about a KC area meet plz check it out

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thread is in Midwest section

·
Registered
24 Posts
Add me to the list:) I am in Overland Park and I bought my WH G8-GT July 4th, 2009

·
Registered
197 Posts
2009 G8 GT - In Repair.

Concordia, MO work in Grain Valley, MO

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
2009 MGM G8 GT, Fort Riley KS.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1 Posts
Proud new owner of 2008 G8 GT. Lees Summit Mo. Have a 2006 Grand Prix GXP as well. Looking forward to finding/talking helping/getting help from other G8 GT people.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts