Pontiac G8 Forum banner

401 - 420 of 721 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Speaking of retained accessory power, I have zero retained accessory power. I wonder if it has to do with the latest update?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Made a boot logo for anyone that wants it. Just add from USB or browser under settings/boot logo then save and restart.
Excellent job on the boot logo! I would like to have it. I’m just not sure I understand how I would get it?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
There is a setting in the advanced section. Please search this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ujokK2T7VN9NcQ1ZG25dhKC2C0p3x08tMvHlvMeDRWU/edit?usp=sharing
awesome doc- I see the "music" icon is to play stored songs. I prefer to keep an old ipod in the car hooked up to USB. I was planning on using one of my USB inputs on the kayhan for this. Has anyone tried hooking up an ipod to the unit? Curious how I would be able to access that from the menu.

I would prefer not to use the "Aux" input for my ipod because then I cannot change songs and explore menus through the screen

·
Premium Member
266 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Try Settings > Advanced Settings > ACC off delay ON/OFF

It should be a few above a setting named 8836
I tried this but it didn’t work. I’m wondering if it maybe has to do with the latest update.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Click the image attached and once it loads, right click on it and save as from that menu.
Awesome, I’ll give it a try. Thank you very much!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Well, I was able to get the boot logo loaded up. Still not able to get retained accessory power working though🙁

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
The only password I know is 7890. There must be a different password for Settings and then advanced settings? Does anybody know this password?

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to change the ringtone volume? I have the call volume up so I can hear people and it seems the ringtone is tied to that and is rather friggin loud.

·
Long Member
536 Posts
Contacted Kayhan the newest update is supposed to out today or tommorow I guess. Contact them to verify.
What else is getting fixed?

Pretty happy with the unit. Just wish I could fins a way to change the vehicle pic to our own.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Thank you for the code. I guess this isn’t the area I was supposed to be looking in for retained accessory power. I don’t know, but I can’t figure it out.

401 - 420 of 721 Posts