Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2009 G8 GXP
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: April 20th, 2013 ... 2:00 pm to ???

What to do : either 1 or 2 or both. If you want to participate in the show -- "we got your back !!"

1. KC Import nights
Sat April 20, 2013, K.I.N. 2.0 2013 2:40pm until 11:00pm - Location we have not locked in but were looking at the newer soccer complex on 135th in overland park, KS! Due to the huge crowd we had the pleasure to enjoy march 9th! Thank you everyone who came and we look forward to seeing you here!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/222143314594569/

2. KC Corvette Club
Sat April 20, 2013 KCCA's First Cruise of 2013 KCCA/Wal-Mart Cruise for Camp Quality Fundraiser. 8551 N. Broadway ( I-29 & Barry Road ), Kansas City, Mo. 64152 $5.00 registration 9am-noon Show 9:00am - 2:30pm. Rain or Shine Event.
http://kccorvetteassociation.com/

It would be great if the STL guys can make it. I promise I will take at least one trip to STL if you guys organize something
Post up for a roll call and what time you can make it, what you want to do etc.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I just bought a 2009 Liquid Red G8 GT last Wednesday, I might be able to make the KC Imports Night Car Show.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ill probably hit up the KIN event. Anyone want to meet up before hand to pull in together? I've been thinking of getting the magnaflow axlebacks, maybe i need to get that before the event... hmmm

·
2009 G8 GXP
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great, I am looking forward to it. Everyone want to meet at a local car wash in overland park ? Say around 1 pm ?

When is everyone in town and what are your thoughts ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll should be available all day Saturday. I'm game to cruise in with the club.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Set a place and time.
I'll have to drive 2 hours from Riley.

EDIT: going to install my new sound system instead all day tomorrow. I'll make the KC2K13.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
2009 G8 GXP
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who ever is comming, lets all meet at KC Import nights at around 3 pm. the update said shawnee mission park!!

hosting this as a car meet in shawnee mission park. No entry fee or anything! come enjoy food, friends, and cars! With the added bonus of a car cruise after!
Address:
7900 Renner Road, Shawnee, Kansas 66219

·
Registered
42 Posts
Might be comin. Comin from whiteman AFB. Gotta talk the old lady into it. Nobody's meetin up to roll in all together?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm in Overland park so ill meet up with anyone that wants to. Right off 435 on metcalf would be a good place for anyone coming from the Missouri side. There's a McDonalds on the south side of 435 on metcalf. From there, shawnee mission park is only like 15min or so. Could meet up at 2:30-2:45 and then drive over to the event together. Since its getting close to go time, I'll just go there before the event, maybe grab something to eat, set up my camera, see if anyone shows up, then go on to the show.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Wish I could make it. Still rushing to get stuff done for KC2k13 in May.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I might make it up there at about 7:00, no promises though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts