Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it somehow possible to get the Kooks Long Tubes to attach to a Borla cat-back without having custom connection pipes made? Perhaps there are connection pipes out there that will work? I have a Borla and was thinking of doing cat-less long tubes as opposed to the mid length headers.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I bought the borla catback first. I went Kooks mids with hfc's. If u want the long tubes u would have to buy a x-pipe. The last time I searched the price for a x-pipe,it was $870. I suppose a exhaust shop could probably make something for u.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I did Kooks Mids, to Borla catback. The Borla was installed in about 1 hour. The Kooks Mids took like 4 hours. I am having issues with getting a video posted. I am a forums retard I guess.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Had my borla before I did headers too...I too was looking to go with Kooks long tubes but didn't want to mess with my catback. Fortunately I came across a great used set of mids and they bolted right up. Very happy with the sound and price.

I'm pretty sure there are at least a few guys out there with Kooks lts to borla, think they had to custom fit it somehow...maybe one will chime in.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Only way I could find to get a video up, was on facebook. If u want to hear it PM me and I could add ya.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Only way I could find to get a video up, was on facebook. If u want to hear it PM me and I could add ya.
You cant get a video uploaded to Youtube??

·
Registered
203 Posts
The you tube video uploaded but I could not find it on you tube. I am a serious noob when it comes to posting videos and pictures. I posted it on facebook. so my family and friends could hear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.