Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have solo mac shorty exhaust system. i want to purchase kooks long tubes, i live in florida cats arent a big deal. do they bolt up without modification?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
You will need to get hfcs. Or kooks xpipe with the headers. I have solo mach with solo hfc and kooks lts. It sounds magical

Sent from my ballin' Galaxy S II

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Call Brandon at Maryland Speed and tell him what you want/have and he can tell you what you need to buy. Better prices on the phone than web site, too.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
We will soon have a midpipe option that will allow any existing SOLO catback to bolt on to the Kooks headers. We also have HF cats as well, and they sound amazing with the Kooks and our catback!!

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Will it come with solo cats, or will i be able to use the cats that are already on my kooks x-pipe? Really wanting to go solo.... or maybe even a cat less option?

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
When the final product is released, we might have an option for both...I am not totally sure, but I will check on that for you:)

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
I am not even totally sure, as I have not seen the finished product. As soon as I know, it will be posted:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts