·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yup interested for sure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did a quick Google search and found quite a few positive reviews. Couldn't find any reviews from larger cars like the G8, lots of imports though.

I might contact the company and see if they'll make me a deal on them in return for an honest review, something more than hear-say and speculation.

I'm not sold on the BC's at this point and Xa's are really more than I care to pay on top of having some not so great reviews. These could be another viable option.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ksport are garbage just so you know.... I come from a import world prior to owning the G8 and 240sx guys used to blow them left and right some drifting and the rest just daily on that suspension. I personally myself had a set of BC Coils on a 540i right before getting the G8 and i was really happy with the build quality and the ride. Even my father approved and he has a bad back and the car was low. Like Stance Low.... Just thought i would share..

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Aaaaand I'm out. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Good man. just look into the BC Coils. Another nice thing with them is that you can actually pick your own spring rates. Like for instance i had went with the same springs that the M5 guys were using because the motor is heavier than the six cylinder models so my spring rate setup was 8k on the front and 6k on the rears. 30 way dampening on the struts too. So think about it. I bought them a knowledgeable dude named Tristan at Circuit motorsports....

Just so you can see the height i normally rode around at...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
k sport is junk lol
same in same factory tho

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
another cheap coilover with short linear springs, no thank you.

come on eibach, that's the only lower priced coilovers I think I would buy, the Camaro coilovers don't look half bad for the price, all eibach needs to do is swap a few parts on the Camaro fronts and leave the rears the same and have 3 coilover kits for the g8

yeahh right. maybe for the new SS if it fits... eibach said they may make a coilover kit for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.