Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last GTG of the season! XXX Drive-in in Issaquah! We have reserved a space INSIDE just for the PNW G8 Owners Club! We're doing a Sunday, so you can still do all your Saturday Honey-do's, and make the GTG! Weather should not be an issue, as we have space inside! (Unless it snows, but it wouldn't dare do that!) We need to discuss next season's GTGs, locations and if we want to do road trips! ALL areas should try to attend with locales for GTGs researched! (I.E., Eastside, Westside, Northside, and Southside) So to recap:

When: 08 November 2009

Time: 1pm until ???

Where: XXX Drive-in, Issaquah, WA

Remember, you can't push your agenda if you aren't there!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The location is great! XXX is so close that I can walk to it, which probably wouldn't be much fun for this particular event.

Unfortunately, the date and time conflicts with the only Seahawks home game between now and December 6, so I can't do it. Bummer.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The location is great! XXX is so close that I can walk to it, which probably wouldn't be much fun for this particular event.

Unfortunately, the date and time conflicts with the only Seahawks home game between now and December 6, so I can't do it. Bummer.
If yesterday's performance is an indication, you probably wouldn't be missing much!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
No worries tony! I guess this is a all G8 meet now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah, well, bring us all back some diamonds and you're forgiven!:wink2::pir_flag:
And stay away from those dirty little prawns, although they do have a strong liking to cat food.

·
Registered
526 Posts
SA-WEET - police radar can't catch me.

The best part of all is if I drive with an ass hat the call to the popo goes something like, "a white sedan..."

So let me get this straight, you want us to be on the look out for a white sedan???

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Viva ass hattery.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I gave up on the idea of taking off the badges. I mean a bright red car, what chance do I have by just taking off the badges! Everybody I run into either doesn't know what kind of car it is, or think its a Bimmer! And that is with the badges still on it! So I just show up at our GTG, and have a good time, and see what everybody else is doing to their G8s!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah, I gave up on the idea of taking off the badges. I mean a bright red car, what chance do I have by just taking off the badges! Everybody I run into either doesn't know what kind of car it is, or think its a Bimmer! And that is with the badges still on it! So I just show up at our GTG, and have a good time, and see what everybody else is doing to their G8s!:wink2::pir_flag:
I do have the "V" on back order with Crazy Paul. I will wait until hopefully it shows up one day (they are on indefinite back order with the General).

That will be the only badge on the car - should confuse the crap out of the Audi fanbois.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do have the "V" on back order with Crazy Paul. I will wait until hopefully it shows up one day (they are on indefinite back order with the General).

That will be the only badge on the car - should confuse the crap out of the Audi fanbois.
You know, Mike gets a lot of lookie-lous with his V badges! Apparently it confuses the hell out of the German car drivers! Guess they just can't believe GM can do a car as great looking as ours!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
Queen of the Quarter Mile
518 Posts
I won't be there. Brenden *might* be. My baby shower is the 7th, and I know I'll have to work on the 8th.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hope I can make it. Hope I have my car back by then. Coming home from work tonight coming off freeway all of a sudden, high revs then check engine light. Service writer said must have gone into safe mode. Hope it doesnt take 10 days to get it fixed. If I show up in a rental G6 will I still be welcome.. LOL

1 - 20 of 63 Posts