Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im only going to have 1 GT on special this week, and when you see the price you will know why...

In stock car, Black on Black GT with sport and Premium.

1 car only!

26,874.00 + TTL

I realize its not much less than last weeks specials, but what the heck right. ;)

Of coarse, I still have V6's in stock starting at 18,995.00 + TTL. ;)

And, 1 GXP here thats ready to go.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
How many G8's have you sold, Nino, since you started the deals post dealer cash and financing changeover?

·
Dazed - Confused
497 Posts
Very good deal. That's about what I paid for mine last mo. (same options - Spt. Red) with less rebate but with $1,000. GM $$$ here in SW FL .

·
Registered
46 Posts
I emailed you AND sent you a PM, probably on that same exact car with no reply, so I ended up making a deal locally. The Sport/Premium PBM car is exactly what I was looking for.

I got a dealer in NY down to 30,499 on the same car 34,090 so with shipping yours, which I was prepared to do, it would have been close....

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tHATS ALL GOOD, i WAS TOLD i CAN'T SHIP ANYWAY SO IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN VIABLE TO BUY FROM ME ANYWAYS. :(

Damn caps lock...

Also, I never saw a email???

·
Registered
25 Posts
JD,

Can you say which dealer you dealt with? I'm in NY too and shopping.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
tHATS ALL GOOD, i WAS TOLD i CAN'T SHIP ANYWAY SO IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN VIABLE TO BUY FROM ME ANYWAYS. :(

Damn caps lock...

Also, I never saw a email???
Well I guess it was for the best then, but I did try, I sent an email to your email listed on the dealership website, and sent you a PM on the forum here... maybe there's a problem and that's why you're not moving more cars! :driving:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I emailed you AND sent you a PM, probably on that same exact car with no reply, so I ended up making a deal locally. The Sport/Premium PBM car is exactly what I was looking for.

I got a dealer in NY down to 30,499 on the same car 34,090 so with shipping yours, which I was prepared to do, it would have been close....
JD,

I live on Long Island and just started shopping for a 09 G8 GT. What dealer did you use? Thanks.

Brizz

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ended up making a last minute switch to a dealer east of Hartford, but if you'd still like to know who I was talking to, just send me a PM. They did have a decent price and alot of GT's plus the dealer cash, but I ended up getting a better deal last minute.

JD,

I live on Long Island and just started shopping for a 09 G8 GT. What dealer did you use? Thanks.

Brizz

·
Registered
46 Posts
I didn't intend to hijack this thread with my posts above.... Nino's deal here is as good as it gets and if I was within driving distance, I would own that car instead of the one I bought...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts