Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

My buddy Pete helped create a VW cruise that became extremely popular with over 300+ cars that would join each year. While he's a VW fan, we were talking about doing something unique, not typical of car cruises. Usually, you have a specific manufacturer that each person would own/drive a car from. Instead, we wanted to do a cruise for car enthusiast of all kinds.

Expect Date: April 13th.
Expected Meeting Point: South Center Mall 9:30AM (We had to change, Bellevue College is having an event already)
Car type: All are welcome, as long as you are a car enthusiast.
Route: http://binged.it/10Vvzel

This will be our first one, mainly filled with friends and local invites. We are trying to get a head count, so if you're interested, let me know.

- Joel

*Edited - 4/8/2013* - Revised with i90 route avoiding Exotics @ RTC due to weather.

If you have any questions about this route, feel free to PM me. I'm looking for feedback and suggestions (excitement welcome too!).

****Edited - 4/12/2013****
Hey Guys, we'll need to change plans. The pass is expected to get a foot of snow this weekend, which is disappointing considering it hasn't received any snow for the last 3 - 4 weeks.

So, we're going to go to Port Townsend instead. We would still meet at South Center Mall (by 405 side), and drive out from there. Meet time would be 9:30 with a drive out time around 10AM Saturday morning.

Route Driving Directions - Meet at South Center Mall, parking lot near 405 @ 9:30am Saturday morning. Route directions are posted above.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I want to do this soooooo bad!!! Problem being that I work Saturdays. I think I might have to take a vacation day!!!

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could always convince him to do it on a Sunday instead. Do you have Sunday's off?

We also would need to verify Bellevue College is still free for that date, but those things can be over come!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah I have sundays and mondays off. Dont change the date just for me, I am more than willing to take a vacation day for this. There will definetely be a video montage following this cruise, with multiple camera angles!

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, I'll keep you posted on any changes (if there are any). I'm trying to get my Evo friends, and Mustang friends to invite those forums. The amount of cars showing up for the first time might not be a lot, but it'll be fun for sure.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Care if I invite some people?

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please invite as many people as you'd like. It's just about car enthusiasts getting together and having fun.

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
Maybe ill show up with my new stuff to show off.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That'd be awesome! Feel free to invite friends as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think I convinced the guy with the GTR to come, but he wants to stop by the redmond town center exotics before we show up... Maybe get some more cars to come from there!

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bellevue Community College is having an event so they are using their parking lot. We moved the start location to South Center Mall (finer details to come).

Working on making it so we can head through Redmond Town Center to visit the exotics, and then over to our next stopping point in Stevens Pass, before getting to Leavenworth.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I be game to join in on the fun.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! It'll be nice for all us local guys to get together.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Got the day off!!! BOOYAH! I will be there for sure.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome! Now we can try to head to Exotic one of these weekends and get a few of them to meet up with us. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
He drives a Silver 2009.5 G8 GT and lives over here in Redmond (my neighbor actually).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts