Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for black GT comes up with way too many results so I figured I would start a thread to let some of the Panther Black owners share their pics.

Ill hopefully have pics in the next week or so

·
Lone Ranger
1,043 Posts
this is my kinda thread

bow chicka wow wow, watch out ladies

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I only have my Sig picture right now. Will post more later.

G8V8 I like those wheels what are they? Also what size is the rubber and are you lowered?

-Q

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
I only have my Sig picture right now. Will post more later.

G8V8 I like those wheels what are they? Also what size is the rubber and are you lowered?

-Q
They are Stern ST-1. 19 x 8.5, 40 mm OS and 19 x 9.5, 42 mm OS. Rubber in the photos are OEM 245/40-19 RE50A and Potenza Pole Position 275/35-19 in the rear. I am lowered. With the PP no fender mods required for clearance.

I currently have the 275/35 PP up front on the 8.5" rims and RE50A non-PP 275/35-19 in the rear. These are 1.1" wider tread and required trimming rear fender lips to prevent rubbing.

I'll have photos tonight.

·
Lone Ranger
1,043 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good thread! Black is my favorite, I don't care what people say about it showing dirt, it just looks that much better when clean and I think drop dead sexy with some dark window tint (20% in my case) and an overall clean look, like with badges removed (I took off the "PONTIAC" on the rear). Here are a few shots of mine that I took. I'll be getting some professional pics from a friend of mine one of these days so I'll post those when I get 'em.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
i also own black gt

too bad i don't have pics though - i always feel lame taken pics of my car lol

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Brad your car looks badass with some tint. I have to do that right away, probably 15%.
Thanks, the tint makes a big difference, especially with a black car. I've known people who have gone for years without getting a ticket for illegal tint, I got one within 3 weeks and haven't got another one in about 9 months since. So you have to be ready for that.

Great (or should i say GR8) looking cars everyone.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks, the tint makes a big difference, especially with a black car. I've known people who have gone for years without getting a ticket for illegal tint, I got one within 3 weeks and haven't got another one in about 9 months since. So you have to be ready for that.

Great (or should i say GR8) looking cars everyone.
Brad, did the cop pull you over just for the tint? Or was it something else and then they nailed you for the tint?

Looks awesome though! I have an appointment to get mine done on Thursday and I cannot decide if I should get 5 done or just 3. It is illegal here as well...

-Q

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got connections if you know what i mean :judge:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Brad, did the cop pull you over just for the tint? Or was it something else and then they nailed you for the tint?

Looks awesome though! I have an appointment to get mine done on Thursday and I cannot decide if I should get 5 done or just 3. It is illegal here as well...

-Q
I wan't doing a thing wrong, I was stopped at a red light that I coasted to from under the speed limit a block or two away, cop get beside me and flashed his lights, I slowed down more thinking he was going to run ahead to a call, he stayed beside me and motioned with his arms to me to pull over, I was like WTF then realized it was the tint when he got out of the car with his little light meter. Gave me a ticket for tint and that was it.

I just said screw and tinted all 4 doors, the rear, and did the visor on the front. I thought it would look wierd to do the back doors and not the fronts, but that makes a big difference on the legality.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts