Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your pics :

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
How about not! I wish I would have been more patient and located a silver G8 GT! Everytime I see one on this forum, I drool. :D

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color is yours?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sport Red Metallic and every blemish shows! I used to detail vehicles for a living and this is by far, the most stubborn paint I've worked on. :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am about to buy one of the models that qualifies for the 2k incentive... THANK YOU G8 BOARD FOR THE TIP!

But one of my final 2 dealerships has several silver GT's and it's a drop dead color on this car. The G8 has just the right amount of creases to set off silver paint. The 19's also really like a silver backdrop.

Mine will either be black/red or dark grey/red. I'm just gonna buy it on price because I'm throwing a lot of disposable income around here. I've just never gotten over selling my 04 GTO and this might be my last/best chance.

Great color guys/gals!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just new to the forum. Just picked up my 09 silver GT on Friday. What a car.
Put some miles on it yesterday. I live in Calgary and we just recieved a good 6 inches of snow overnight. Parked for now.
There are NO silver GT's left in Calgary now. 2 reds and 2 whites. I got lucky i think.

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets see some pics guys?

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very nice

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll get pics one day! :(

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can do it !!! lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Bump - anyone with more pics of their silver G8? I would post some but I have not bought my car yet. I am leaning toward silver - help me decide with some awesome silver pics!

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets go silvers, represent the best color !!! I'll try to get better pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought the silver GT too

I went to the dealership full well expecting to buy either the Stryker Blue or the Liquid Red. There was a silver GT sitting on the dealer floor and it looked great! I wasn't planning on buying silver, because there are just so many silver cars on the road, but it was by far the best color on this car. After an hour of haggling I bought a silver one. VERY happy with my choice.

My daughter hates the color and the car, but hey - she's 13 and pretty much hates everything except her new boyfriend du jour. She wanted me to buy a Jeep.

Now if I could only find a place to put my car through it's paces. I live about a mile away from the police station in my town and it seems that every tenth car on the road is a squad car. They go in and out of the station like a hornets nest that someone threw a rock at (something I've done as a kid). So, I'm biding my time driving nice and slow. Seems like such a waste.

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice bro !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
more photos.

Silver is pretty sweet, I almost bought a Silver with Black Red interior.
I was to strong in my willpower and I turned the great deal down. And now, I am back to wanting to get one. I am drooling over the Silver with Black/Red.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Post your pics :

SilverFox,
What did you do to your Pontiac emblems to get the silver color? Are they overlays? Looks very good! My Silver GT is in the garage waiting to get it in for 3M clear film and 35% tint all the way around. I hit a cat a couple of weeks ago and have to have the front fascia replaced, so I have ordered the GXP fascia and look forward to not having the license plate on the front as well. Your car looks great!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts