1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Wow, pretty radical design on the front fascia. I don't like it at all personally. The interior is bad asss, but concept renderings always over promise and under deliver.

Lexus would be taking a huge risk with this. Most are familiar with there distinct lines and curves. This is like a Japanese wild approach to what Audi is doing with their front fascias. Audi wins that category hands down.

·
Registered
705 Posts
IMO that looks great for the F sport model, but it would turn away the average buyer if the normal car looked much like that.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
That front end is going to take a long time to grow on me. And the tail light is a little extreme. But like it or not it's going to turn heads.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
The current generation of Lexus cars are nice looking cars. I really like the look of the IS250 and IS350. I seriously looked at those when I bought my G8. Their current line of cars are due for an update. For the 2014 IS-F, they have lost their mind on the design of this car. Take a look for yourself.

http://wot.motortrend.com/thread-of-the-day-is-the-2014-lexus-is-f-sport-styling-too-extreme-313299.html#axzz2HgGRYBM9
That's the IS F Sport, not the IS-F. :wink2:

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
That thing is pretty ugly, but at least they are starting to change the side view.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I feel like they spent most of there time on the front and then just threw some parts from their other models onto this car. I do like the red interior. I think that's actually the only thing i like on this car. I guess you can say that's one sexy (and expensive) Toyota.

·
There was one?
2,308 Posts
I will take the ineterior only please.......

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Personally it looks like someone got a hold of photoshop and did an epic fail. It hurts my eyes to look at

·
Registered
142 Posts
That car is damn ugly, really awful. The Japanese in my opinion made only a small handful of good looking cars ever. Honda/Acura is easily the worst, the Legend coupe of the early 90's was I think their only good looking car that still is appealing today,new Acura's are all awful too. Must be the same designer.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Other than the fact that I see more of these than Mustangs on the road, the Predator front end is ugly and those ridiculous taillights are worse. Way overstyled, but I've never been a fan of the overpriced Toyotas.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I for one like its looks. Worlds better than the Acura TL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts