Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
F1rehawk
709 Posts
I'm new To electric shaver, it was not common in third world countries. recently shifted to the USA. Friends are planning to do electric shaving with me. That's why seeking help, do you people could help me in getting the best electric shaver. Can you help to chose best one from here Braun 3 Series 340S-4 Shaver Review
SPAM reported.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I feel like they spent most of there time on the front and then just threw some parts from their other models onto this car. I do like the red interior. I think that's actually the only thing i like on this car. I guess you can say that's one sexy (and expensive) Toyota.
Wow, pretty radical design on the front fascia. I don't like it at all personally. The interior is bad asss, but concept renderings always over promise and under deliver.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow, pretty radical design on the front fascia. I don't like it at all personally. The interior is bad asss, but concept my ip birthday wishes tneb renderings always over promise and under deliver.
I feel like they spent most of there time on the front and then just threw some parts from their other models onto this car. I do like the red interior. I think that's actually the only thing i like on this car. I guess you can say that's one sexy (and expensive) Toyota.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts