Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few days ago I was cruising along and stumbled upon a red pickup truck made by Ford and wearing SVT badges. I figured I would test my luck. So I paced him and dropped gear, he jumped and I punched it. I pulled ahead about half a car and still pulling until high 80's. I then see him pull up to my passenger window and hear the nice whine of his supercharger... Then we hit triple digits and the G8 stops him and starts pulling again. He shuts it down and I kept going on my merry way.

And my amusing story of my night:

I am on my way to work tonight at about 10 pm, running late. I see the maroon Acura RSX with bright and annoying yellow lights all over come screaming down the highway and I catch and keep pace with him behind him. He then slams on the brakes and pulls up next to this old red Toyota Celica. I am driving with my windows down and hear the Acura honk once and I immediately dropped the car down into second gear at around 4700 rpms. The Acura honks 2 more times and they both attempt to take off all fast and furiously. The celica leaves a big cloud of global warming pollution behind and I slam on the gas, almost run into the RSX in front of me, quick lane change into middle behind the celica, shift up, Celica is beating rsx. I pass the rsx like he is standing still... Change lanes left in front of rsx, release throttle, continue to pass celica. Celica attempts to floor it again, destroy rice mode activated. Gone.

4 door sedan coming from nowhere and destroying your street race: priceless.

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The mustang GT's were 95-04 models.. they were lame and easy.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice kills. I always liked the Lightnings and was thinking about getting one a while ago, but didn't think you would be able to find one anymore that wasn't beat to hell.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Nice, I would love to interrupt another street race and give it to them.

Reminds me of the scene in the movie Major League, when Willie Mays Hays wakes up outside and then comes into a 40 yrd dash late and passes the other 2 players.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Ah come on..... let the little guys have their fun ! You bully !!

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would, but I work nights Friday - Tuesday. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.