Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sporting the GXP
1,468 Posts
I still want to see a MGM! That red sure does look sweet though.

·
I Void Warranties
1,438 Posts
Your killing me!!! I'm tempted to ask what the trade in value of a 2009 G8 GT Black with red interior would be.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I saw this one the other day when I picked up my GXP...simply beautiful! The Red gives the vehicle the right attitude.

Only thing would be that it would attract too much attention, i.e. highway patrol

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the red is really growing on me right now. I parked it in front of my window to try and convince myself. LOL

I think I am ready for my first test drive in a GXP. We will see what happens after that.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Too low on trade in value you say? Isn't that how is goes initally?

You have not yet drove it? Let me know how it compares to your SS 6 speed.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, he bought a car from a private selling and got absolutely hosed on it. A year later he is nearly 15k in the hole and very displeased. I can't blame him but thats why I never suggest buying private without consulting a dealer.

We may all be "crooks" as some people think. LOL, But at least we keep the used prices at a level that coincides with the market for a vehicle.

I have not driven a GXP at all yet aside from a short trip to get gas. Pretty funny if you ask me considering I was waiting for the first one. Ill drive this one to the house in a little bit and see what I think.

I am still torn on colors. MGM, PSM is nice and I would also love stryker being that it is said to be the lowest production color for the GXP. But then again, what does that matter to a guy like me. LOL

Ill let you all know what I think.

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
congrats, that is a beauty

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, tinted already LOL

Ill make sure to start a build thread as soon as I can take some pics this sat at the Huge supra meet in houston. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow! That is the perfect GXP color. Congrats Nino and keep it clean :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Those are abbreviation for colors:

MGM-magnetic gray metallic
PSM-pacific slate metallic
LR-liquid red
PBM-panther black metallic
SRM-sport red metallic
IOM-ignition orange metallic
MSM-maverick silver metallic
WH-white hot
SBM-stealth blue metallic
SBM-stryker blue metallic

Sorry if I missed one.

Regards,

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wow.. that is one sexy beast.

Congrats.

Personally i would take the GXP off the side.. too bad they had to install the front license bracket.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts