Pontiac G8 Forum banner
401 - 415 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got 019 liquid red gt home to burton michigan. Purchased it from Feldman Chevy in livonia would really like to get ahold of previous owner. Carfax says it's a 1 owner

·
Registered
48 Posts
If this thread is still active I would like to add mine to the list

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here's one that will probably be lost. Doesn't have terrible damage, but at over 200k on the clock, doubt it will be put back together. Don't know if it belonged to anyone on here because I wasn't going to go through all 21 pages of this thread! Apparently Copart has recently started deleting the last 5 or so numbers of the VIN in the description, but still shows the sticker, so it can be identified as number 539. https://www.copart.com/lot/35571318

Still perusing Copart and found the one 4 cars before the one I just posted, what are the odds! #535 She's been stripped though... https://www.copart.com/lot/36081298

·
Registered
08 Pontiac G8 GT
76 Posts
I have #429 of the first 888. Last 5 of the vin is 88429. Magnetic gray metallic, onyx interior. I'm the second owner and it's in middle Tennessee. Currently at 144k miles.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have 885.
Gt Pbm black seats no roof.
Bought it wrecked on a salvage title in 2012 and fixed it up.
Still have it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a 2008 G8 GT IOM car with every option available, plus full size spare and jack kit, molded trunk mat, special floor mats with Pontiac logo. This car was ordered on 1-29-08 and delivered to original owner on 4-30-08. It has all the original documentation that was available, including the factory build sheet that was usually thrown away after build was complete at the end of the assembly line. Car now has just over 75K miles, looks and drives like new. Full documentation of all service work done since new. I purchased from original owner in Feb. 2017 with just over 65K miles. It is probably very low on the list of cars in Ignition Orange Metallic (one of 927 total), especially as optioned.
grandpop09

·
Registered
106 Posts
According to the actual build sheet for my car it was built on 01-08-2008, prior to the order placed by the original owner. This was meant to be a special car since it already had every option available.
grandpop09

401 - 415 of 415 Posts