·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Sounds great bud. Glad your enjoyin it.

Sent From: A Nuclear Facility

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
hello love the way it sounds. what are the specs on the cam that you used? Did you also change your torque converter too? Also whats the name of the cam kit that you used? Sorry for all the questions, but im new to all these engine mods.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Sounds evil. Those little 245's arent cutting it!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I am definitely enjoying the hell out of it!!! Buy I'm deploying tomorrow sucks! 2days to drive the car was not enough.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello love the way it sounds. what are the specs on the cam that you used? Did you also change your torque converter too? Also whats the name of the cam kit that you used? Sorry for all the questions, but im new to all these engine mods.
Thanks. Cam is Texas speed 231/236 straight off the website. I have a FTI triple disk 3200 stall. No cam kit I have the GXP but I changed to dual valve springs, new push rods and a bunch of other supporting mods. Call Texas speed and they will hook you up with everything u need.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sounds nasty!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds evil. Those little 245's arent cutting it!!
Ya they are terrible. Stock all seasons. The track would be a waste of time right now. In that burnout I was still spinning when I let off. haha I could probably do a burnout 3/4 of a 1/8 mile. But it is really fun!!!!:drool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sounds awesome. Looks like I'm missing out on some fun. I bet 245s are annoying when trying to hook. Mine with summer only tires breaks loose at 65 when it down shifts into second. So i can't imagine how much unnecessary fun I would have.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sounds awesome. Looks like I'm missing out on some fun. I bet 245s are annoying when trying to hook. Mine with summer only tires breaks loose at 65 when it down shifts into second. So i can't imagine how much unnecessary fun I would have.
U down shift to second at 65 mph? Holy moly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
TyG8GXP
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing